Vouch Request – chunkie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chunkie
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ent1200
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: chunkie, mrchunkie26
      Discord account: mrchunkie26
      BattleTag on Bnet:chunkie#11313
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: players that used to be in ent1200
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Hyo.
      chunkie
      Participant

another replay of lod game

Attachments:
        sex. ddemon1o
        Participant

I played a lot of games with him, good skill, good reed the game, adapt to team needs, listen, not toxic at all.
          !support

7years
          Participant

Hi chunkie, thanks for your vouch request!

I haven’t played any games with you before as far as I can recall, but I took a closer look at the replays you provided. Here is some feedback:

Sprite clog yolo:

You have ent/ogre/sprite/zeppelin/wyvern/dark priest
            Your team got great yolo and hold potential (strong aqua roll, and two decent lod rolls)
            You decide to drop 3 sprite and reroll into proton/egg/raider/troll/komodo/dhawk. You keep the sprites.
            Alright decision since your team is strong any level anyway and you don’t have much to lose from rr. I personally would have kept the first roll longer because you can yolo it hard and have strong 10+ potential with dark priest.
            You go 3/0 for 2 and add egg. You up tb for 3. I wouldve built komodo behind to do better vs send lvl 3 and clear more vs 5+6 (you plan clog). On the other hand tb carries you vs their 4 send, you go mid with 445 value and are pretty op lane now no matter what.
            You push 7/3 for 5 since clog with 445 value. Good call since they resend 5.
            You get huge king gold and add another tb+egg for 6. You leak small with 650 value, which is perfect since clog.
            Good placements so far.
            You stay 7/3 for 7. Super sexy since they scouted mola and you get freehold with 805 (!) value.
            You realize you are pure carry lane and decide to just stay 7/3 for 10 at this point. You reach griff+dhawk and go mid with 1945 value vs decent send (kinda lucky focus, but still good build).
            You push 7/5 and are still 2305/140 cantbreak lane. It’s huge game, so push was 100% correct, especially since you 1 heal ahead.
            You easily kill them 15.

Summary: 8/10 – well played, but not the most challenging game. Their level 4 send and mola made it quite easy for you to become huge. If they send level 3 I would criticize you for your build, but obviously it was ideal vs a 4 send. Anyway, you still showed good game knowledge and building placement – it was not just pure luck that turned you into this carry lane 😉

Yolo 1:

You have peewee/egg/violet/polar/nightmare/spawn.
            Your team has one great ship roll, one clock/ts, and one sg hold roll.
            You decide to drop 2 eggs + polar and rr. Under these circumstances I would have kept the first roll and yolod the shit out of it. But it’s nothing op either, so rr is okay too.
            You rr into gnoll/ranger/phantom/ywd/cyborg/sg.
            You keep 2 eggs and polar. You stay 2/0 for lvl 2. Imo it is a must for you to be 3/0 minimum by lvl 2 for your lane (you also don’t need to keep 2 eggs – 1 egg is ideal for early levels with your mix imo). Your team is pure holds + carry. Even if you leak half your lane on lvl 2 or 3 you dont really care because it’s good feed for strong lanes and you get faster push.
            They send 2 and you go mid vs furb.
            You push 3/0 and up an egg for 3. Weird choice since you could have just upped the phantom, which is way more useful later on. You are now 475 value for 3 after they just sent lvl 2. This is quite ob vs nosend, but necessary since 2 eggs+polar are pretty rip values for 3.
            You push 6/1 and up magna for 5 (645 value). Again, I would prefer to see a more ambitious push. You are the lumber lane and you have insane towers vs 5. I would guess you hold by just adding 2 rangers. That would give you 6/2. Anyway, at least you get smooth fullpush for 6 now.
            You goal them lvl 6 and you push 7/5 for 7. Good choice.
            You aim for KO 10 so you stay 7/5 for 9 and hold it. Bit dangerous cause you would have liked a leak 9, but luckily enemy leaks small. Also pushing 7/6 during 9 would not give you bigger send anyway.
            Game ends on 10.

Summary: 6/10. You generally understood what the team needed from you and you adapted your play to it. However, execution could have been better with more optimal builds and faster push.

Yolo 2:

You have para/novice/turret/polar/disc/lod. Sick roll for yolo but also potential clear 7 with hades.
            Your team has 2 more yolos and one potential lod hold.
            You start disc and 3/0 for lvl 1. You add a para for lvl 2 and start 4/0 before the level, but in time to cancel in case they send. Good.
            You add 2 turrs for lvl 3 instead of 2nd disc. I dont really understand your intention behind that. It’s basically worse aoe mix for any level until 10. Also you place one turr in front and one behind disc. Both should go in front of disc since you want the disc to shoot as many missiles as possible before it dies.
            You push 6/2 and add a polar for lvl 5. I don’t think the placement is ideal. You want to place it further behind so that the turret in front can pull creeps to the wall and polar doesn’t get sniped.
            You goal them 5 and push 7/4. You leak 12 creeps on 6 with 530 value, but you still reach 7/5 during 6 which is pretty sexy for the team but makes your lane much weaker. 7/3 and clearing 6 to push just 7/4 after would have been alright too with your strong roll.
            You have 296 gold for 8 and build turr+upgrade+para. You should always upgrade the turr in front, not behind, since you want it to tank. Also the additional turr you built should have gone in front to prevent the polar from getting sniped so fast.
            You push 7/6 for lvl 9 and leak 13 creeps. For sure the right call. But again not having 2nd disc on 3 costs you a much better clear here.
            You add a lod for lvl 10. At this point you are pretty much pure lumber lane, so you should just keep pushing and provide leaks after 10. You have 3 fairly strong lanes that all stayed low for 10.
            You end up 1640/148 with 7/6 after arena. However, this is mostly thanks to the slow early game and you goaling them hard on 5 + mola. With better build you could be either full cantbreak or very efficient 7/8 lane.
            You rr into dp, rest of your team is op vs 15 as well, so you decide to skip 15. You live vs their send and win 17.

Summary: 5/10. Similar to game 2, you know what to do in general, but your builds and placement are not ideal. The game develops perfectly for you (slow early game, immolation), so you still end up strong lane despite your somewhat suboptimal builds.

All in all you showed decent understanding of the game throughout. You know what your team needs and adapt to it. It seems that you are a good teamplayer and chill person in general. So despite some missteps in your builds the mod team and I agree that you deserve a trial. I hope that you can improve a bit on your building and placement skills during the trial period, but I’m sure you will learn quickly if you stay open minded. Good luck!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by 7years.
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by 7years.
            Hyo

Denied

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch Request – chunkie’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            March 2024
            M T W T F S S