@⨉ψϰ force call, solo up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SupremeBeing
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: SupremeBeing
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: @⨉ψϰ
      Violated Rule(s): he forced call, noo1 followed
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 4-5
      Additional Information:

After lvl 4 send he called as a lowest elo “Up 1 king each and 7”. He did not wait anyone answer, he made solo up immidiatly. I said NO to this call. Lvl 5 we got imola, team said we no up. He said he up for green also, so he did. Also he called me an ape (do not know why)

I do not want to have such behavour. Teamplay and no offending is nothing new to anyone.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      xyu
      Participant

So we already know by chat that oj and green said they both follow chief(me).. then youre the only person who disagrees.. well oj does too with a single call to up king, but follows rest.. overall it was clear that i am calling…

i’ve seen some brqs on you and i understand you feel unjustified, but don’t go throwing brq’s left and right… even more so cuz we won the game with MY calls as captain kek.. then BRQ for solo call LMAO.. waking up would be nice..

dpteacher

Hi Supreme,

thanks for reporting.

There was no captain vote at the beginning of the game so it was a game based on team decisions. Xyu and Supreme you both vote different levels, its always 1v1 vote. But there are critical situations and at first place I would like you to remember the FBG rules , topic ‘Games Rules – solo sending’:

Sending should always be coordinated with the team via discussion.
          In the case where the majority of the team is against your call or you cannot come to a consensus, do not force your own call by sending before the discussion is finished. You should give enough time for players to object to your call before sending.
          In the case where the team is evenly split on a decision and there is no majority after discussing, the player on the team with the highest elo (Captain) will break the tie.

@xyu
          :

1) You didnt give enough time to discuss when you just started sending a darktroll. This is a clear rulebreak.

2) You had lower elo then Supreme, so he breaks your 1v1 vote. If noone else is voting and its a 1v1 between him and you, his vote is the call.

3) I dont like the ‘ape’ language to see in any of my games, so do others. And especially the last person I want to read something like this is from you xyu. I have to say I am disappointed.

I quote @Dorimu in a case we dealt with you only 3 weeks ago:

No matter how tilted/frustrated you are, that language was the opposite of the environment we want in FBG and an environment everyone wants.
          You have received multiple warnings of your behavior and multiple people have been complaining about it as well. So keep take this week off to calm down a bit. If this continues when you get back, the ban will be much much longer.

Xyu, I really see improvent in the last weeks, but you are not allowed to fall back, you need to make improvements and stay calm in every situation as Dori mentioned.

Since you improved, the insult was minor, and you probably didnt know that the highest elo can break a tie, I am going to ban you only for 48 hours. Keep in mind Dori said already, the ban times get longer.

I hope you see my points and try to improve further on. I truely believe you are on the right way but I cant get you away with that with your history.

Banned 48h.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘@⨉ψϰ force call, solo up’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S