Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: 1010
      Ban reason: “ragequit”
      Why you should be unbanned: i was dead without buyback while our throne was being killed. left like 15 secs before game ended. not a ragequit, its an early leave which should be a warning at best. incompetent admins as usual

game so you can see for yourself: https://stats.firstbloodgaming.com/game/666

also, i wish to have a new account in the league so im not forced to play carry. dont see how that is anyone’s business but mine. and i wont be playing rest of the month anyways. also this hyo kid ip banned me from forums it seems so i have to use a vpn to appeal. imagine that.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Fantom.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Fantom.
      Hyo

Maybe you should ask Loki- why you were banned on the forum, im sure he can explain it to you

Anyways:

-> You left an IH game, and you were banned for ragequitting on your main account, 1010, and after that you decided to leave the server, claiming you were done with this “trash league”.
        -> Shortly after you attempt to rejoin on a smurf, and posted a vouch request on Loki, completely hiding your identity and attempting to smurf (while being banned on your main account).
        -> You were given a chance to come clean and none of this would have happened (Look at your DM’s on the smurf).

So at the moment you’re banned for ragequitting an IH game, and attempting to smurf/dodge your ban.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Hyo.
        Participant

i was laying the groundwork for a second support account, yes. it wasnt a dodge because a) im not playing in this league for the foreseeable future and b) the ban was bogus to begin with as my appeal explains

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by 1010.
          Hyo

DotA Inhouse Guide

Players must use their main account to play inhouse games – This has to be an account that is vouched and that all players recognize. Any players who wish to make a new account, must first ask an Admin (You are not allowed to create and/or play with a new account without being allowed/confirmed)

A) For someone who wasn’t interested in playing in this league for a foreseeable future, you sure were quickly to leave the server and rejoin under a new name (hiding your identity).

B) Whether the ban was bogus or not, you had official channels to approach it (specifically DM’ing the Admin who issued the ban, a 2nd admin, or even posting an appeal – as you’re doing right now): leaving the server, rejoining under a new name, posting a new vouch request, and even using a VPN to mask your identity (while being aware that your main account is banned) is not how you approach these situations.

Fantom

We don’t allow second accounts for anyone, and this should be pretty well known. This is the entire reason smurfs aren’t allowed. If you truly want to play support no one is stopping you. I dont have much left to say on this matter, but if we allow one person to make a secret account then we have to do it for everyone and the draft system is broken. If its NOT a secret then it’s irrelevant anyways because players will know who you are.

I probably would have reduced the ban for your ragequit given the circumstances but because of trying to sneak in a second account I will just let those cancel each other out. So I will not be reducing this ban, but also not adding for trying to add a smurf account under duress.

It seems this is irrelevant anyways as you say you want a break, but I wanted to weigh in and make a final decision.

Ban appeal denied with no additional penalty for the smurf since you owned up after being accused.

Processing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘1010’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S