Ace back for lihl mod

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ace_of_Spades
    Participant

Discord name: Ace_of_Spades
      Warcraft 3 Battletag:Ace
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): LIHL
      Introduction: I have been playing lihl since ages, now the league is on the lowest shape i ever seen because certain players are making sure that play here is super uncomfortable hiding on “competitive” word. The environment is super toxic and aggresive, and our current mod team either dont have time, interest or idk what, but league is gona die if noone does nothing, and i want to do something. I promise not to be biased but to be super strict with those behaves, league dies due to this. Many old players are just leaving this league (me the first) because they are so fed of this shit environment. Ill bring lihl golden times back.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: LIHL veteran and former lihl mod.
      Additional information: while i know im not perfect, i know i can bring back a lot of good things we had in our golden times, starting with RESPECT and GOOD playing environment, the competitive thing while its important is a second objetive compared to the others.

SoLUL
      Participant

Even tho I had previous bad arguing and trash talk with ace, I support this, his mindset and transparency are good for this job

eld3r
        Participant

Support!
          Has experience in moderation and is not hesitating to take actions if it has to be done.
          Also is playing alot with the community, and is most times around us, which can deal into faster deescalations of Situations.
          Also has big LIHL experience, which can result into more/better ideas/changes/aprovement.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by eld3r.
          justpush
          Participant

I don’t think its a good idea for the league.Admin team might need some help but at what cost ? This guy is holding grudges forever and if you guys remember when i got banned he went to lihl-chat flaming me and triggering me. He rejoice of the missforture of others. Is that what the admin team needs? If so , I’m out of this league again.
            Big no support!

Legionaire
            Participant

Support!

Got experience over many years!

He will do it well!

thegreatMOAMOA
              Participant

Support

ReDRuM
                Participant

Support

hunomiai
                  Participant

Support

mslove
                    Participant

Support

we need someone that is activ and can prevent toxic outbursted which leads to not getting games.
                      our league is getting litterlly killed by players who cant accept a lose…

• This reply was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by mslove.
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S