Achiles force captain , save 400 woodf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    viruskiril
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: viruskiril
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Achiles
      Violated Rule(s): force himself captain/king ups, save 400 wood on 5 causing us to burn heal
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 1,5
      Additional Information:

He call clog, me and ace doesnt agree, somehow he force him self captain and do reg, he is not even the highest elo, save 400 wood on 5 caused us burning 2heals, even tho i called we need more king several times.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by hunomiai.
      Attachments:
      Achillesgr
      Participant

if you see all game chat you gonna understand what happend cause after 9 when we calm down with ace we explain our stuff to each other…as the 400 wood and no up king all people know here not that retard new voucher noob virus…but the rest all who knows me that i wont throw a game even if its no hope for win..i was texting ace on discord…he knows i cant play when i am mad..i couldnt even see whats going..and on chat i explain that in game i think after 9 when we calm down…also i explain about clog…we push till 3 if they dotn send we build..but we all had heros towers and i knew all gonna build

virus dont lose a chance to report me i will do the same

cause you are so toxic everygame and my behaviour goes like that from your shit

hunomiai
        Participant

The captain role is not an official role. Every decision is made as a team whether that happens by vote or with a designated captain.

No one was explicitly designated captain this game. Achilles did not clearly announce he intended to upgrade reg lvl 1 which meant his teammates could not argue against it in time, thereby he forced king upgrades. Also, on level 5 Achilles was messaging on discord instead of focusing on the game which cost his team a heal. Banned for 3 days.

Virus – your behavior this game is borderline. You are clearly provoking Achilles and creating unnecessary conflict. I don’t want to see you actively start conflicts like this again or you will have a very low chance of passing your trial. You have been warned.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Achiles force captain , save 400 woodf’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S