Achilles – refusing to send on 6, tk calls and raging

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests Achilles – refusing to send on 6, tk calls and raging

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Morning
    Participant

warrs goal, he leaks on 3, their team scouts clog units. me and huno suggest we cancel clog. stathis loses his mind for no reason. we leak 104 creeps on 5 with thornmail. i did 1 attack and he completely goes off the rails. he then refuses to send 6 eventually only sending a chariot at the very last second no furb herm or comm. Then calls furbmit out of rage on 7 to lose the game.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Morning.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by n1ll3.
      Attachments:
      LoVoro
      Participant

in another game also rage

22:26	Allies	Achilles	do you want a win?
        22:30	Allies	Achilles	or a full hp king?
        22:41	Allies	Achilles	i am gonna send on 12
        22:42	Allies	Achilles	then
        22:45	Allies	Achilles	soilo

22:49	Allies	Achilles	i am gonna !@#$ the game

22:52	Allies	Achilles	for real
        22:54	Allies	Achilles	no it snot
        22:57	Allies	Achilles	i am gonna send solo
        23:01	Allies	Achilles	!@#$ that !@#$
        Attachments:
        Achillesgr
        Participant

i explain the second one first of bastard lovoro .its clearly rage after many loses and many people fail to even zxv 15 that explains everything…making them to stop upping king when we dont need….if you go on 15 wave alex says that he cant even furb and asking to help him (that ups on 10)

no need to tlak more for that ggame

lets go to bastard morning now that i never got angry with him…but we call clog he didnt stop talking to up a bear for 5 ( i wanted to write to all that i will tok on 7 to help since we tm but couldnt cause i was extremly mad….i was taking any income i can take on 5 by upping king + enemies will see that we kinging (but we were sending 6) cause i needed them not to build and leak huge 6 for my tok on 7

(i was pure push that game so i could do both…since i couldnt furbmit i did cata we had a lot in the box

morning better you flamed me in the game and rage with jihad or something that come sneaky to forum and report me especially when you saying in discord that you dotn have problem with me and all good

thats the reason calling you bastards both

Achillesgr
          Participant

furbmit on 7 on game that i was with morning was mistake but i didnt pay attetion cause of my rage

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Achillesgr.
            Achillesgr
            Participant

did i send?fuckign haters i love you..dotn become my funs caus ei have to find new

Morning
              Participant

im sorry stathis :(( no hard feeling ok

Achillesgr
                Participant

im sorry stathis :(( no hard feeling ok

no problem…tbh i was angry with 1007 for the last 5 games we played and not with you

n1ll3
                  Participant

After reviewing this i can say thats not the way way we want lihl to be. Achille got some very frustrating games and was heated up. That also leads to his ragequit.

He got banned for his ragequit already and i think thats fine. Its the same story and he got his penalty.

Peace and stay calm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘Achilles – refusing to send on 6, tk calls and raging’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S