admin abuse by hal9k

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nathanstrick84
    Participant

I played a game last Saturday. I got disconnected. I think I’ve DC’d 2 games in the last thousand or so, so the warn I received for the DC did not even result in a ban. my connection was fucked prior to the DC so I was like 6 seconds behind, this caused me to miss a furb as well on 5 but I didn’t skip the send or anything, it was pure connection issue.

Sebas made a joke in discord that it was tactical dc. hal9k is either very, very dumb, or pretending to be because he has a personal issue with me, or most likely a combination of both. I’ve constructively and politely pointed out his fail-building several times in game (which was warranted). either way this is probably not someone you want as a moderator. not only did I receive a 4 day ban for the disconnect from hal9k, but he removed me entirely from fbg and removed my trial role, and then said I would have to have a private conversation with him about my attitude before being reinstated to the server. i have no intention of having a conversation with him. after being made aware that the tactical dc message in discord was a joke he suggested appealing a ban, rather than reversing it on the spot.

i’m a 9 year player, had a couple of thousand games on ent, and a few hundred since returning to fbg this winter. i’m also one of maybe 10 players in north America so often the difference between a game filling NA time or not. hal9k is an irrelevant player who doesn’t understand the game and more often than not his lane ends up getting played by someone else. afaik he’s new. I don’t think he should have power to kick old players from the server but as long as he’s a mod i have no intention of returning to fbg or even appealing my removal of the server. if this is what the legion community has come to I wish you all the best

nathanstrick84
      Participant

this is john cena/farseerone, cland (among others) on ent

nathanstrick84
        Participant

I can see hal9k removed theswing as well. look if you want to have your private server with your friends that’s what lihl is for. theswing was a decent player and active as well. the server is going to die from lobbies sitting 6/8 unless it’s 7pm euro time, not because people are ‘scared away’ by a little flame in discord.

his situation was pretty ambiguous too. he was calling, and then everyone agreed to send another level and he tk’d the send. pretty bad behavior but not anything that warrants removing an otherwise decent player from the server. how many active people are actually good at ltd? probably less than 75 worldwide. when’s the last time someone new joined fbg and then played the 2-3k games it takes to get decent? probably not since ent. at this point, we’re kind of what’s left and removing someone shouldn’t just be the decision of some power-tripping discord mod.

I’m not just saying this out of self interest because I too was removed, but hal9k did just remove the two trials that actually know the game and play the most. we’re both old players so it’s not like we’re going to grovel at the feet of some new mod in order to get reinstated.

hal9k
          hal9k gateguarding what’s left of the legion community ^

Hyo

So first things first:

Swing90 wasn’t removed by Hal9k – was removed by me, so next time you wanna point fingers, might be good to check your facts before doing so (makes you look bad you know), and in case you missed, Swing is already back.

As far as swing (and you) being “the two trials that actually know the game and play the most. we’re both old players”, i suggest doing an inner reflection regarding your own skill/behaviour, cuz your behaviour and skill have been far from someone who knows the game (considering all the complaints we’ve got from the community)

Anyways,

I have reviewed your ban request/ban appeal/admin abuse post.

Ragequit accident:

1) You had an unlucky dc (or what it is) and replied “ save ur elo and this is how u repay me” and with your history of i don’t give a fuck and being tilted 24/7 kind of attitude, Hal9k took it as a confession and acted upon it (you were also reported for ragequitting, so it doens’t look good when you decide to “joke” about it – Either way, Hal did reach out to you, explaining his side and trying to talk things over, to which your response was “Don’t fucking message me dude, blocked” – Can’t say im surprised given your attitude so far, but makes it hard to talk to you when your attitude is the same both ingame and out of it)

Having a chat with an admin:

2) We will be open to welcome you back as a trial, but certain conditions will have to be met, which are having a mentor and an admin follow/monitor your trial stage. You have been causing too many issues with your attitude and trolling. Hal9k does not have to be involved here.

Hal9k as admin:

3) Since you decided to use most of the text in an attempt to talk shit about hal9k as an admin, it feels appropriate to place a few words on this matter. Hal9k is not a new player and he has been playing LTD since 2015 at ENT/FBG – during most of his time at FBG he has been an admin as well, has contributed a lot (may it be by the starting of the trial/mentor program, being an admin, helping organize tournaments, and even becoming oversight and helping other leagues as oversight), so would be nice if you show some respect instead of placing yourself on some kind of pedestal.

Let us know here whether you are interested in rejoining as a trial with a mentor+admin working with you.

Thanks

nathanstrick84
            Participant

Yeah I’m good, lol. no intention of returning. you can be like “complaints from the community!” all day long but at the end of the day I was 4 day banned and removed from fbg for making a joke in discord. not something I’m going to apologize for

nathanstrick84
              Participant

Also I get spammed on discord anytime they’re trying to get a game going NA time so I don’t think I’m this menace to the community you’re making me out to be. I’ve been around for 9 years and didn’t play for the last few so I admit there was a learning curve cause the meta changed since ent and there are some new units but I basically put in the time to get up to speed this spring only to get removed by power tripping mod, sad for me, but I’ll have to decline your offer of reinstatement

TheElfShadow
                Participant

Bro…. Do you even lift? you talk of Na time…
                  what EVER dude

Hyo

Processing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘admin abuse by hal9k’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  April 2024
                  M T W T F S S