Admin Application

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MustardTiger

Discord name: MustardTiger#0657
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: MustardTiger##11579
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): DotA/ACP
      Introduction: Hi, I am MustardTiger, I would like to apply for DotA admin as well as ACP for DotA.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: 3+ years of DotA Admin 2+ years of ACP for DotA and have been playing Warcraft III for about 17 years DotA for slightly less. I am familiar with bringing new members into the discord as well as playing test games, linking battletags, reviewing vouch requests and processing them on the forums and how to use the relevant data to vet players, I also wrote up the trial talk so I am familiar with giving that to new players to prepare them for inhouse games. I was on the balance team so I am familiar with the map and it’s changes and am able to provide information as needed concerning the map we play. I was a mentor as well so I am familiar with how to monitor trials for progress and promotions and give them feedback and advice. I have managed the queue before and have uploaded a few replays so I am familiar with that process. I am able to make my self available to players with questions and concerns regarding gameplay, behavior, format, rules, and anything else that might need addressed and bringing them to the admin team then processing them on both discord and the forums. I am also familiar with everyone on the admin team for DotA and a decent number of the LTD and LIHL admins. I know the player base very well and have talked to nearly every one of them to some extent whether it was a trial talk or a ban request or an appeal or suggestion for the league. I have also worked on most of the tournaments and events for DotA in organization, format, player contact, streaming, and running the events once they’ve begun. I updated the rules and ban durations last offseason so I know how to apply and uphold them as well as help admins with rule clarification and application. In summary I am familiar with pretty much every facet of FBG DotA and think I would be a good (returning) asset to the community.

Additional information: My time away has been useful and necessary, but I think I can still manage the duties for FBG balanced with my real life goals.

Fieryfox

I know mustard is relatively new here but I think he deserves a chance.

stinkypez
        Participant

Show us your tits

PeachTree
          Participant

maybe if your name was ketchup lion i would +1.

supnuB
            Participant

THANKS FOR BE HERE. <3

Hyo

Welcome back

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Admin Application’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S