Admin application – The Punisher

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming League Admin Applications Archive Admin application – The Punisher

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AlanRayne
    Participant

Discord name: FrankCastle#2695
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: ThePunisher#23508
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): FBG LTD
      Introduction: My name is Alan, I am part of this community for 2 years, and I really enjoy being here. Wasn’t always perfect, but neither I am. During my time here, I have learned to appreciate the good things and I believe that I became a better player and a better person. We all learn from our own mistakes and shortcomings.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: I was moderator in 2 mobile games, Raid Shadow Legends and Age of Magic. I played LTD for many years, ever since its first classic 1x versions.
      Additional information: When/if you guys need another admin, I really wish to be taken into consideration. I am sure I can be of help since I am one of the most active players around here. I am online basically everyday, even when I’m not on PC, I am active on discord from my phone even on weekends or during holidays, so I could easily perform my admin duties.
      Also I am more chill and relaxed, can be seen on my games lately that I no longer flame and I avoid answering to provocations.
      I appreciate and respect all you do for our community and I would love to join of the admin team.

Hyo

As spoken with Anda before, we do believe you have potential, but the admin team believes you need to work on your current behaviour, and how you present yourself & how you contribute to the community, and reapply at a later time.

Denied for now

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Admin application – The Punisher’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      March 2024
      M T W T F S S