admin application

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    grant323
    Participant

Discord name: Grant#7119
      Warcraft 3 Battletag:Grant
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD):FBG
      Introduction: Hello, My name is Grant I am from Los Angeles CA, USA Been playing FBG close to 10 months now.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: I own Restaurants in Los Angeles I have close to 40 employees so I am experience in dealing with different personality’s. I am experience in dealing with issues and looking for answers to the right solution. In business there’re rules and those rules can’t be bent because they’re your friends or you favor this person a little more. So I will apply the same here as I have done for my business for over 11 years. I will follow senior admins advice’s as I would of want my employee to follow mines.
      Additional information: I never trash talked any players nor have I been warned for any offense to any player in FBG. I am a NA player and there is many players at night that play that might not have a admin on for a question. So I can be that admin that is awake at that time for NA players .. if there is more information you will like you’re more then free to dm me I can answer all the question you need … thank you all

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by hal9k.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

Support

Colombiano
        Participant

Support

hal9k

Approved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘admin application’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S