afk – eternalfame

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    root
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:root
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:EternalFame
      Violated Rule(s):AFK
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):level 11-12
      Additional Information:
      Enemy skip 10 we have 4k wood and they weak val and lanes for 12 + we think they could be -4
      we discuss 12
      EF has gone afk at this point without saying anything – so he miss income
      it happens and it was fast call with just the scout -but he comes back and proceeds to blame us for calling 12 and never says sorry for afk – just blame

https://wc3stats.com/games/247591

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by H4ken.
      SoLUL
      Participant

I was searching for this post and ended up in the DOTA section where there is another BAN request named BAN ETERNALFAME,

so i get it now, its not only me, EF is the worst player to have in ur team, he always do things that can tk ur team the most, ob with shit, push with good lane, afk, and overall, coz this could be acceptable, but his ATTITUDE is from another world, he complain about others, cant say sorry i did shit, HAPPENS, NO HE ALWAYS THINK HE IS RIGHT AND THAT WE CANT TELL HIM ANYTHING, i know we are very kind in this community since i never saw someone unvouched, but i can see for a long time that a lot of player stopped play fbg, its really hard to get 2 lobby even a saturday night, maybe we should understand that those TOXIC player and EF is rated number 1 by far, are killing the things, plz help us get joy in game avoiding toxic, tkers, and immature player

H4ken
        Participant

Hello gentlemen, Ef you were definetely afk on lvl 11-12 which is not as bad as you not sending pre income but more because that if the pause didn’t occur then you would have limited to none time to build for lvl 12, which was a level enemy might have send considering they skipped+didn’t do king. Do not go away for the keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand.
          This is not the first time you go afk but it seems like your action didn’t have immediate impact due to enemy team skipping 12.

Banned for 48h

Processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘afk – eternalfame’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S