AFK topic!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mslove
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: mslove

Violator’s Warcraft III username: masata

Violated Rule(s): afk/latepush/solo send

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

lvl3: he solo sends a horses(mistake from him, idm)
      lvl5: he saves gold, starts pushing after 80+leaks died agains king, accidetly solo sends again a furb, but we would anyway send..
      lvl6: saves gold(afk?)

Additional Information:

Hello guys, sadly i have to make this BRQ, cuz somehow the last 1 week, a few people start to just ignore the competitive mindset of this league.
      I encounter alot of solo kingups and refusing to push when its free.

Woulb be nice to talk with masata that he should atleast be a bit focus on the game, or if he dunno about his plan that 3 players are here to help out.

i have 4 other players on the radar of playing the game completly solo, means not saving the wood when team tells to.

I talked with em and lets see how it goes.

Thank for your time!

mslove
      Participant

I FORGOT REPlaY

CYA

Attachments:
        TheElfShadow
        Participant

so, here’s a problem. I cannot see this replay. it seems to be hosted on the wrong map . as it’s seems to be on 3.46f (1)

since I cannot get into this map, and have been informed this map needs to be deleted, this ban request is closed and denied

Masata, you are getting a pass.

However, if we find this is happening, we will act accordingly when rules are broken.

denied, closed and processing

TheElfShadow
          Participant

so, here’s a problem. I cannot see this replay. it seems to be hosted on the wrong map . as it’s seems to be on 3.46f (1)

since I cannot get into this map, and have been informed this map needs to be deleted, this ban request is closed and denied

Masata, you are getting a pass.

However, if we find this is happening, we will act accordingly when rules are broken.

denied, closed and processing

Quetra
            Participant

This game has been reviewed now by myself and Alan since we got access to the map.

The occasional send misclick or forgetting to build is acceptable. But not only do you have a history of complaints about you not paying attention to the game, you misclicked send twice in one game, held gold and lumber on a race level, and did not even apologise for that (saying no need to build 6). At this point it is similar to intentional TK by not paying attention to the game. It’s a competitive league and you need to be putting in more effort than that. This sort of thing does not happen to any other player.

Banned 4 days

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘AFK topic!’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S