aidsadmiral

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aidsadmiral
    Participant

Hey hey, well since ENT finally died and i would really like to continue playing LTD on ENT level i thought i gonna give it a try. Unfortunatly i got no replays saved – i thought ENT would running longer – and now no idea how to continue.
      Mabe someone can enlight me 🙂

Have a great weekend

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by ReDRuM.
      ReDRuM
      Participant

Hello aidsadmiral,

I watched some random replays of yours. I will skip the detailled review since I randomly picked only yolo replays. All of them were average-good. You had some minor mistakes in building and in some push decisions. I know you from 1200+ too and I am aware that you can perform from 1/10 to 10/10.

The feedback from the community was mainly that you are good guy and willing to learn.

Given the situation that ENT will shut down we decided to give you the trial. We will have a closer look on your performances and will decide based on it.

Get familiar with our rules here on the website as this wasn’t the case for some prior trials.

Please DM me in Discord with which Discord name you want to be vouched and join the FBG Discord server. Your Discord name has to match 1:1 with your BNet account.

Best,
        ReDRuM

ReDRuM
        Participant

Denied. 1 Month no feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘aidsadmiral’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S