Anda for an ih trial

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Anda for an ih trial

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anda

Hello there lads,
      some of you might alrdy know me a bit, im an admin of the LIHL team.Since joining FBG ive been training Dota with a few of your players, and the game got me interested again.I am imo not at a level to play a normal trial, since my only chance to improve is to watch your ih streams and play publics on bnet myself.
      I dont know all heroes again yet, updates also tricky to get since u pretty much see the same 20 heroes used in public games all the time.
      My interest is, that id like to join u lads to learn and maybe approve a normal trial in the future when i had a chance to catch up. Id like to be vouched during the offtime season so i can play with u n learn, when stats are not recorded and i will not sign anymore when stats are tracked again and the game are counted, before requesting a standard trial or not.
      Would be awesome if you could give a noob the opportunity to get a foot in the door 🙂
      Ty for your time

Fieryfox

Yo Anda, glad you are wanting to get better! You are nice to play with and I think you learn fast. I think you will become a lot better if you start playing inhouses with us, we are strict though ^^

Vouch Request
        : Trial Accepted

Have fun! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S