AnthonyD BRQ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xyu
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xyu97
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: anthonyd
      Violated Rule(s): miss send/constant afk
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):miss send on level 2;missed call for ups on 8 + late push and all the siesta
      Additional Information:

i thought i close my eyes for level 2 miss send cuz it happens, but he afk again later on level 8, claiming he is on his laptop “ripping bowls”

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      dpteacher

Hi,

thanks for reporting this case.

I see clear rulebreaks in this game.
        @anthonyd We all know we can fk up sometimes and do mistakes here and then. What really put me down is the fact how you reacted to your fellow mates who were frustrated after seeing you being afk. In the case someone fks up, say sorry and hope for the best. I didnt like your responses at all since you tried to explain why you are afk which doesnt matter at all and thus I expect higher standards when playing at FBG.

The lesson learned from this case should be for everyone: Its ok to do small mistakes sometimes, but I would highly recommend a basic human and forgiving communication so that not every case like this leads to a ban request. Also ofcourse dont be attracted by something else and care more about the game.

First offense, banned for 4 hours due to minimal impact on the game. Next incidents may lead to longer ban durations.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘AnthonyD BRQ’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S