Apologies for voucer req

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chap
    Participant

I thought this was where I was supposed to go to try and sign up to play with the community, im nowhere near good enough to play in a league or any sort of competitive nature. APOLOGIES!

Chap
      Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Dota 1, SC, WC3, WoW, CSGO lots of others that will date me too =D
        Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
        Discord account: Chap or Dood
        BattleTag on Bnet: Dood#11991
        If possible, provide a list of FBG LTD players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I haven’t played in years sadly. Dont know if any are around and don’t remember most even more sadly.
        Any additional information that you would like to provide: Look forward to playing again, I loved LTD back in the WC days

Hyo

Hi there,

Well, if you feel you’re not ready yet, you can still join our discord server and we can give you the candidate role so you can observe games, until you feel ready to play (You can also check our academia channel that has some really good unit guides and videos)

Once you join our discord server, just tag me (@hyo) or message me and ill help/guide you

Looking forward to hear from you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Apologies for voucer req’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S