Apply to a Lihl Vouch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    entboss
    Participant

Dear Family, I’m want to play at lihl content.
      Until Yet i were never at Lihl. In ENT LEGION TD MEGA i was 1975 Elo top 10 player under the Name Entboss.

Discord Account: Entboss
      BattleTag: Entboss#2192

I know : Carlos, Viruskiril, Sebass, Hunomiai, Sony, Danny, Epicdeath, Redrum, Elder, Wikarn

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Attachments:
      entboss
      Participant

i know also sebass kooze inq monkey town ghery arkantos

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by entboss.
        Attachments:
        entboss
        Participant

another replay

Attachments:
          Clickz

Consider this a general piece of advice for anyone applying: Try to avoid posting replays with any of the “braindead yolos” such as aqua or ea. Sure, sometimes the games can be interesting, but most of the times it will just be a standard build where you get fed. Not interesting when trying to evaluate your skill as a player. For this reason I’m going to ignore the replays you have attached and go find some random ones. I can still look at the zombie one though.
            FBG LTD81 – https://wc3stats.com/games/484728
            Your roll is:

Proton / wanderer / cannon / pirate / appa / GoD

Not exciting by any means, but it’s cannon with ranged t1 so it’s playable for sure.

Not sure if it’s because you felt pressured by red or what, but after going mid against warriors on 1 you add a drunk pirate IN FRONT of the cannon on 3.
            This is going to be really sad placement I predict. With no other melee units in the roll your pirate is going to be solo tanking every single level from now on.
            It seems you realise your mistake in-game, so lets move on.

After dropping 2 small cannons on 8 I would absolutely reroll. There really isn’t anything to keep this roll for and having just 2 small cannons + 1 big (and a true pirate I guess) makes you super weak here

After leaking pretty big both 8 and 9 you push /6 for 10. I would’ve liked you to push /7 here and accept your role as lumber provider this game.
            Also if you decide to attempt to deal damage on 10 I would at least get a blocker, even over juicing the pirate which is most likely going to die fast anyway.

You push the /7 for arena and do some decent leaks mid game. Not much more to say.

OK game. The pirate really screwed your lane though.

Butcher zeus game:
            You have full carry roll I see. I’m glad to see that you’re not risking level 1, you absolutely shouldn’t risk with a roll like this.

On 2 you place a rat 3 spots behind the zombie. I think this is too far back, rat really needs to tank before you zombie dies (which is now less likely to happen on 4 or any send level)

I don’t really have anything to say before level 10, I think you did well. For 10, however, you end up with 2 butchers, 4 zeus and 2 harpies.
            I personally dislike going this many zeus AND skipping mermaid. Zeus is great for mass clearing, but you don’t need 4 to do so. Mermaid is also great with butcher. Butcher is also pretty damn good with butcher. Whenever you only have 2 butchers for 10 you run a significantly higher risk of one of them getting sniped early. Of course you can also lack DPS by going too many butchers, but I do think 3 was a good amount for you here (it’s also less dead value for mid game). Or 1 less zeus for mermaid at least.

Still, your lane is strong, the bosses dance and you mid.

Not much to say about mid game; you build strong towers and go mid. Nice.

FBG LTD55 – https://wc3stats.com/games/484399
            You resist the temptation of
            bone warrior / lock / harpy / tempest / knight / SG
            and roll into:
            parrot / wanderer / malf / merm / nightmare / moon guard

I like that you dont keep any of the bone warriors since it either forces you to start 2/0 on a pushing roll or make you do something that isn’t 2 malf start which looks a bit awkward.

I also like what you’re doing until level 5 where you add a mermaid. This was either a double birdman due to a pretty likely send imo or just a single birdman, alternatively a malf. Mermaid is just not good this early outside very few situations.
            It especially sucks on 8, which is really unideal for a lane like yours that’s looking to push and therefore be low value for 8.

You do proceed to leak for the rest of the game, but at least you do so with some decent push.

OK game, but mermaid on level 5 two spots behind malfs is not very good.

I’ve noticed that you tend to stay lower for 10 than you probably should when you’re pushing. I get that full sending is tempting, but when you’re playing a really weak lane you sacrifice a fair amount of mid game lumber by delaying your jack several minutes, such is the case if you delay push until arena.

Additionally I’ve looked at your lane in a few other replays I’ve been going through and have regularily seen semi-questionable build choices. For that reason I’m not comfortable giving you a trial at this stage, though I will admit that it’s close.

Consider applying again in a few months; as I said I did consider a trial quite carefully in this case.

entboss
            Participant

Thanks for all this informations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S