asm3k

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    soulr
    Participant

helo guys i want to join the small community of ltd as a previous player and i want to continue playing in here with more skill however all of entgaming players in 1200+ almost know me even some of lihl player so please if u just let me in and be part of this small community i will apprciate that

regards : asm3k

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by ReDRuM.
      ReDRuM
      Participant

Hello Asm3k,

we didn’t see that you applied, wrong section 🙂 Sorry!

Please add 3 replays to your vouch request so we can review them and decide based on them.

Best
        RedRum

mudman
        Participant

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11836930
          Aqua, good play, also interesting veteran add to hold 5 with 550 value etc, early 7/5 push and generally cant break after 10

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11836920
          malf, good play, also efficient push and ends up being strong af 10+

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11836883
          ea, good play, and 7/3 on 5 etc and becomes strong af 10+

Even though they are all basic rolls and there is nothing special about these games: obviously i am biased as fuck when it comes to this person, but replays are a formality at this stage of LTD and player support is valued more than replays in 1200, however, if you watch the games u will notice less than 10% error margin on the majority of his games.

despite the replays having nothing special about them, i strongly believe asm3k is a skilled and mannered player with high potential

if any1 else has played with him or knows him please give your input

thanks

Speedyrowky
          Participant

Hi asm3k,

I agree with Mudman, skill enough player and very mannered guy.
            I used to play with him on 1200+, maybe he can start watching some games, and when he is up, i would give him a try! From games we’d played he does maths and try to adapt to his team, and that’s for me the major point.

!support

soulr
            Participant

thanx guys for supporting . <3

ReDRuM
              Participant

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11837594

Wagon/Spitter:
                Your team: blaster with muta on 1, spawn (spitter), 2x raider + inf /harlot
                They warr you leak 3 creeps in total, they scout spawn blaster, raider. A 5 resend is likely, you stay 4/1 with wagon spitter mix and mid, good play. Both teams send 7 again, meanwhile you are 7/3 since your spawn/spitter and your harlot player going holder/semis. -3 for them, -2 for you. Good push decision. Your team calls full 10, you are going holder, they skip. They have full king and don’t heal. You cover 14 for 15 race with +1 heal since they have no values for holding 15. Good play. Race 15 you win.

Good replay.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11836920.w3g

malf/egg, while your team: blaster, ghoul/malf, ea
                Slow game with good push decisions and standard malf play, re rolling into hydra / tot on 8. Decent play, can’t say you did any mistake pre 10. Past 10 you push to provide lumber and delay your lane with tot / hydras. Your team wins race on 17.

Good replay.

I also know you from 1200+ and can say you are a decent player who deserves a shot here. I am happy to give you the trial.

Please ensure that your Discord name matches 1:1 to your BNet account.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Best
                ReDRuM

soulr
                Participant

thanx a lot to whom supported me I appreciate it a lot . I will try my best to not fail over there

PV-Serb
                  Participant

!support Good player and a great attitude a must in the league

justpush
                    Participant

Hes been here for 2 months and still see major mistakes and game changer …
                      !nosupport

uncie
                      Participant

Most easy support in my life

eld3r
                        Participant

No support!

Anda

We saw 2 many bad games and very little improvement. Please observe for a month or so and then we can look if we give you another shot.
                            Denied for now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • The topic ‘asm3k’ is closed to new replies.
                          Donate
                          Clan FBG Events
                          May 2024
                          M T W T F S S