bad – forcing send

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    okbik
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: bad
      Violated Rule(s): forcing send
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 7 – minute 12
      Additional Information: We scout immo, we have tm and only 1 mediocre holder, bad forces send into scouted immo and we almost lose 4 heals 7
      https://wc3stats.com/games/155730/chat

Attachments:
      EricS
      Participant

Nobody dislikes okbik more than me, so when we agree on something you know it’s BAD.

Regards
        EricS

mslove
        Participant

i dont see any “force send”

dont waste admins time..

EricS
          Participant

Me and Okbik (Who was captain) said SEVERAL TIMES not to send on 7, at most like 2 mits/2 herms. Yet bad was sending all his lumber.

That would give us the same outcome of -1 on their side, but would keep us from losing 4 heals.

Speaking of wasting time… Why are you checking replays and commenting if you have no say in the matter anyhow?

Regards
            EricS

Humanoid-Freak
            Participant

Hello Okbik and Bad,

i always said that sending 1 furb solo is not bannable for solo send for me.
              Here its kinda the same, you were all discussing several scenarios when to send, if to send, k10 or skip but you didnt reach any decision yet.

Bad send one furb and than it become kinda of a own dynamic, erics sending furb as well, okbik agreed to add hermit, and purple also added.

Its a tough decision but its true that bad solo send and later on added 2 furbs and 2 hermits on 7. While EricS and okbik wanted to fullskip.

I just handle out short ban 6 hours, bad you also have no single ban in your history for any rulebreak.

Processed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘bad – forcing send’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S