ban apeal TheSwing90

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Ban reason: Solo send
      Why you should be unbanned:
      i belive it was a missundderstanding in that game

but i 100% honestly dident see it as a solo send, to me : i said “lets go 2” he said “idm” and lvl 2 we scouted monk, witch is famous for being bad 3

so i made a fast call bc i needed inc and monk is weak 3

maybe i was to fast to call it, but if i dident send im dead
      a call i expected 99.9% would make when scouting monk.

Im sorry i missunderstood the “i dont mind” and that i thought saving myself and sending their worst lane was a misstake.

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 8 months ago by Balthazier.
      dpteacher

What was your mistake?
        What did you do what you shouldn’t have done?
        What will you do differently in the next situation like this?

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by dpteacher.
        TheSwing90
        Participant
          1. My misstake was missunderstanding that he said idm to lvl 2 or 3 and not to lvl 2.
          2. i probobly should had waited with sending 3 until all agreed even tho it would had cost me my lane.
          3. should had killed my lane if we couldent agree on a call pre inc.
          dpteacher

As another act of good will I am offering to lift your ban.

But I am only doing so under one condition. I will give you the chance to play the game but only in the most relaxing and chilling atmosphere people can imagine when playing with you. I want you to play the first three games without writing a single word and voluntarily following BLINDLY any calls from team or the captain. No discussions. The only thing you write is one sentence at the beginning of each game: I will follow calls. (you can edit this by making it more welcoming / friendly)
            I dont even wanna see an “ok” or “yes” or “no” after this. Just silence. Do you think you are able to do this?

If yes, I will remove 42,3 hours of ban duration. After EACH of your three games you upload the game here: https://wc3stats.com/upload . Then you send me the link of the chat via discord private message. If you dont do this, I will ban you again for the remaining 42,3 hours.

You wont talk to any other admin in the meanwhile.

If you cause the slightest drama or rule break I will double the ban duration.

After three successfull games you are free to play however you like.

Do you fully understand what to do and do you agree with this arrangement?

TheSwing90
            Participant

okey

dpteacher

I asked you questions and I didn’t see an answer yet.

TheSwing90
                Participant

yes im willing to do that, on the bases that i can say “i go holder” “i yolo”

dpteacher

Yes thats fine at the beginning of the game. You also asked:

“do i have to be microed with my builds or can i build what i want?” -> You have to cooperate with your team and follow team / captain calls. This doesnt mean you can build or do whatever you want, as usual! You should know that.

ban removed.

Good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘ban apeal TheSwing90’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S