Ban Appael

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Ban reason: Dodging lobby
      Why you should be unbanned:
      A few weeks ago Neon was in a lobby and said she needed swap becouse she needed a toilet break, then we swapped and she signed another lobby 5 min later. Mods said it was not a rule break and it was all good. no warning no ban.
      Today i had a lobby where i tried the same thing to make a point, i said i needed swap for toilet, got swapped then banned for 24 hours with 300 minutes mute. a few hours Imba ended a lobby becouse he “couldent wait 6 min for lobby to fill” Mods said it was all good then Aem did same thing signed a lobby ended after 6 min and mods again said it was all fine “becouse noone in lobby reported it” and “2 people was late show after 6 min so it was fine to end if ppl dont show within 6 min” no warning or ban was handed out for either ending early or for no show for the people that dident show up in 6 min.
      I asked why and got answer “i got no respect for you becouse when u left fbg u shit talked fbg in JUB.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      dpteacher

Hi Swing,
        we both talked in discord and I will make it short.

I will give you a free pass since you approached me in a nice way and we see some points that you have (with other players making bad decisions too that didnt get a warning). Be aware that this is THE ONE chance I gave to you that the team stands behind. We expect proper behaviour, showing to games, no drama etc. You ALWAYS have the chance to post your opinion on the forums and ask for a quick review. Just be aware that we as admins are also just humand beings being busy with other stuff too.

Now enjoy gaming on at fbg… (and dont fuck up ;))

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ban Appael’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S