ban appael TheSwing90

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Ban reason: TK/troll
      Why you should be unbanned:
      Becouse on monday i fly to a oilrig and wont be able to play wc3 at all for a long time.
      I am also one of the most active players in fbg if not the most active.
      In the last game i did nothing wrong.
      In the game where i did ea rat i did some tk becouse i was mad our monk + cw lane wanted to suecide on lvl 2 in a game where we decided to go king 7. I am sorry for that.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by TheSwing90.
      • This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by hal9k.
      TheSwing90
      Participant

to add, my ea build was literally just made in a lihl game 5 minutes ago xD

hal9k

Hello,

The fact that you are going to work at an oilrig nor are we unbanning you because you are very active is not a reasonable cause for unbanning you.

Regarding the EA game:
          I see that you are spending more time on legitimizing your actions than apologizing and promising it won’t happen again. You admitted that you did it to troll and hence it is not relevant that a similar build was done in lihl.

Regarding the other game:
          The fact that you think you did nothing wrong despite: 1) A player said he would report it if you did so, 2) A player in game asked you kindly and begged you not to do it, 3) That player is the player you claim “praised it” (And I still can’t find where he did this) and 4) you did not even yourself believe the build you did as explained in the original ban request.

Appeal denied.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban appael TheSwing90’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S