ban appeal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jaguar
    Participant

so i forgot to delq for dota yesterday while i was in ltd game… was focused on game and ppl kept spaming tag for dotaq to fill (griefingstar) so i stopped seeing chat for a while… as my game continued dotaq filled without me noticing. i understand why im banned from dota, but why from ltd? think ive been focusing more and have improved… can u begin to explain this pls and unban me from ltd?

i also was in q for dota for 138 mins.. i mean maybe u should consider errasing ppl after some time spent in q as in ltd… shit gets confusing… when sometimes admins(dota) have cleared q and shit like that before…

Hyo

Not even a week ago you had an appeal approved: https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/ban-appeal-35/ and it’s also not the first time we ask you to be careful while signing for both leagues (It’s not hard at all: If you sign for both leagues, simply !unsign/!delq from one of them as soon as 1 of the games start, and then sign again if you still want,after your game is over).

After your ban, this was your reaction in queue:

jaguar — Yesterday at 5:40 AM
        lol 2 hours in q figured it was ded
        hahaha
        w.e ill just stick to ltd
        until unbannedd

jaguar — Yesterday at 5:41 AM
        @PubStar i frogot 2 hours in q should rly ask if i was here
        w.e
        q’d for ltd for so long
        yep
        more
        138 mins
        lmao

So basically you forget to unsign (you were also tagged by Aims before queue was full while you were playing LTD, and you never unsigned), and your response was the one above (which is slightly different from yours “i apologized, i wasn’t laughing” which you said yesterday); On top of that, insulting via DM’s isn’t gonna help your case at all.

tl; dr ban stays – 4 days ban, without appeal according to the deal you had (Your ban was also adjusted taking in consideration your initial ban)

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S