ban appeal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Krocis
      Ban reason:uploaded “drawn” game
      Why you should be unbanned: I decided to upload a game where Emil dced. Right after dat ace and hectic left the game without even discussion about what we do. Just moklera stood in the game. Game was not even open. We were far ahead with 2 super big lanes and 2x super push. We scored goal 4 and 5. took 2 heals b4 7 and both team had mola. They were super fucked but Emil dced. The reason I decided to upload the game was coz ace and hectic have had lost warrant about deciding if it is draw or they sell coz they never said anything just left. moklera did stay and died on 10. i just followed the rule and moklera decided to die coz he was the only one who cud decide. I didnt upload right after the game coz i wanted to decide by following our rules.When i did “study” rules I decided to upload cause imo I had the warrant to do it.

Hyo

Whether you believe they would die or not, that’s not how you approach this:

-> The players who left without discussing, should be reminded/warned not to do so (announcement was made reminding this recently)
        -> Discuss with the remaining players, and if there’s doubts/argument about the decision, reach out to admins and question them what should be done.

Uploading the replay, almost 2 hours after the discussion took place shouldn’t happen at all.

Do you understand why you shoulnd’t have uploaded, and what should have been done, or you’re sticking to this initial appeal?

Thanks in advance

Krocis
        Participant

Yes, I understand, I shud ve not done that.
          But I dont understand why I m punished and others not.

Hyo

Approved

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S