Ban Appeal Ace_of_Spades

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ace_of_Spades
    Participant

I am not proud of what happened, but take into consideration the following facts:

1) i never raguequitted before in more than 8k lihl games, and i have suffered all kind of provokations.
      2) every member of his team, told him that he was doing tk on purpose, he even admited it, and kept doing it on purpose cuz he didnt give a shit about game.
      3) i was playing top 1 vs top2 players on a season end game, with a difference of 15 elo among us, he just tked on purpose.
      4) we had op towers, i kindly asked players to draw cuz ranz was doing tk on purpose, ask anyone of that team (jp or nik) if they think it was tk on purpose or not. Everyone agreed to draw except wolke, who reported it cuz idk why.
      5) im taken the chance to compete to win lihl just cause “ranzkopp wanted ob” when all his team was clearly telling him he was doing tk, this is not what u expect from a former lihl winner, and he admited in game he wanted to troll.
      6) almost everyone in lihl thinks this is totally unfair ban.

Ace_of_Spades
      Participant

PS: he had 2 disicples and tot upped on 4 with 1/0

ReDRuM
        Participant

First of all:
          The right thing which you should have done is to end the game and report Ranz afterwards. Leaving the game with “Draw or I leave” is some kind of disrespect.

Given the circumstances of season end and you are at the top ranks:
          We don’t want to take your chance to win a season, that’s why your remaining hours will be postponed to Season 2.

Processed.

Anda

This ban is legit, also 96 hours and postpone to new season is alrdy rly lenient towards you which i wasnt happy about in the first place.
            Also alot of the argumentation is backwards.
            However, u made me aware of midigating factors that lead to your bullshit behaviour and admitted ur faults and gave me a brighter view, so i can understand why it happened.Regarding you didnt rq ever before in lihl and ur a veteran here for years, i have faith that this will not happen again. Ill shorten this due to personal reasons, and i hope community understands this not as favouritism since i am generally very hard on bantimes and not lenient on breaking the rules. If you fuck up again, this is solely on me so pls dont make me regret this.
            Bantime halfed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S