Ban Appeal / Admin abuse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Blinden – Clog Denied

Your Warcraft III username:Monkeytown
      Ban reason: flaming
      Why you should be unbanned:Multiple reasons
      1: Blinden himself did not ban request me about flaming. Elfshadow himself saw a chat he didnt like and banned me when i ban request blinden for his tk.
      2: Elfshadow lack of skill thinking 8 reg is no clog call. 4 reg is possible time when king leak vs a send into bomb a level but that was clearly not the call how lanes were gonna be setup (ygg even went tok for 5, we had eng lane, a zombie turret yolo and egg apprentice 3/0 starter…..
      3: 96h ban and 360 min mute in fbg chat is excessive. I understand there is a zero tolerance rule from lihl players towards fbg-trials. Mister Blinden is no FBG trial. Also in FBG chat i try to argue about it but elf just mutes me 360 minutes and thinks i need to cool down. Pretty simple solution is to ignore issues when adressed……
      4: Looks like personal vendetta from Elfshadow to me. I recently had games with him where he tked the shit out of it and becomes an unplayable teammember. 1 game he goes 6/0 2 ghouls for 3 free leaking (playable ghoul – monk- tempest- captain roll), giving free scouts etcetera. He is serker setup and midgame is going 16-17. I pause game on lvl 11 to explain him that placing frost dragon in front of serker at wall is useless and that serker+ leviathan is best combination setup of his low value lane. We died 16 that game. I paused 3 times, he kindly refused any advice given as an fbg admin.
      5: After the last game described on 4, i received a dm from an FBG Trial player. I do not call names on forum but i have screenshot i can use as evidence. He clearly said that he believes I’m right and that elf’s play was weak because elf gave free scout en didnt setup his lane for any possible level. He also didnt want to say anything earlier (possible because ELF is an FBG Admin)
      6: I recall that i have no past issues with fbg trial and flaming. I normally help them out
      7: I really dont like where this is going if an fbg admin abuses their power.
      8: Ask anyone from other team and they would be so fucked if we did clog.

Hyo

After review:

Ban reduced/removed (had already served 5h – a 4h ban would have been enough given hes the OP and no recent incidents, last warning for flaming dates from March 2021).

Warning for flaming will be applied

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ban Appeal / Admin abuse’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S