ban appeal bad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    awesomeful

Your Warcraft III username: bad
      Ban reason: forcing send
      Why you should be unbanned: I’d like to first say, yes I did go against the captains calls. However, sending an extra 2 furb and 2 hermits did not have any impact on heals being saved. I view my actions as more equivalent to sending full vs till income in that I merely sent a little extra. I do not view my actions as having a negative impact on my team and they did not effect any future calls by the captain.

I think the reason forcing sends and solo sending is against the rules is that it is game ruining. When there is no negative impact for the team, it is not really game ruining, so I think a ban is not appropriate.

Attachments:
      Hyo

Well, solo sending (or forcing a send) is indeed a rule violation – Impact might differ, but it’s a rule violation nonetheless.

The 1st furb send was ‘okay’ (skip or send was being discussed, nothing was certain at this point), however afterwards your team is discussing skip cuz of mola scout (and the most that was agreed upon was hermit if you want send) – at this point, you sent an additional 2 furbs and hermit(s).

So, the ban is correct (and looking at the ban duration, Simon took everything in consideration – impact, ban history – before applying the ban)

Ban appeal denied (only 3 hours remaining anyways)

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban appeal bad’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S