Ban appeal from Okbik

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hal9k

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
      Ban reason: flaming
      Why you should be unbanned: https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/ban-okbik-for-flame/ show me one quote where I called him names or flamed him. Arguing about a build is not flaming, if it is you can ban 99% of FBG players. That whole ban request is all emotions and zero data

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Balthazier.
      hal9k

Addendum: let’s check his BRQ and chat in detail:
        https://wc3stats.com/games/108829/chat

ban okbik for flame

so at 19:01 he calls me a retard

False. Actual quote: “and not push /5 like a retard”. I did not call him a retard, it’s a figure of speech, I’ve just expressed contempt for the building choice. In fact if you scroll up you see that one of the first phrases I’ve said was “i’ll just ob like a retard”, am I flaming myself there?

he threatens me with unvouch for low skill

What actually happened:
        19:37 Allies RockNRoll easy ban for flame
        19:47 Allies okbik ez unvouch for low skill
        So he threatens me first with a baseless ban but I can’t threaten him with unvouch back?

I couldn’t even find anything else you could even remotely consider flame there. If you consider this ban-worthy then ban every FBG player, just no words for this.

okbik
        Participant

Actually I’ve just noticed he is banned as well, I don’t think either of us should’ve been banned here. Poor communication does not equal flaming.

rocknroll
          Participant

You did call me a retard … like a retard doesn’t make it nicer …

And as you know this is the second time in game you threatened me with getting me unvouch …

I don’t take that lightly …and you should not talk like that because you know you don’t have that power … that’s just abusive

hal9k

Thread is closed until reviewed by an admin.

Balthazier

After internal discussion we decided to grant your appeal. The flaming was minor. However for a veteran member like yourself we do expect better behaviour. You already have multiple offenses. I hope you try to learn to keep your behaviour under control.

Granted.

Processed.

Balthazier

After internal discussion we decided to grant your appeal. The flaming was minor. However for a veteran member like yourself we do expect better behaviour. You already have multiple offenses. I hope you try to learn to keep your behaviour under control.

Granted.

Processed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘Ban appeal from Okbik’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S