Ban Appeal number 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Ban reason: Sending while being captain
      Why you should be unbanned:
      I dont know why i was banned in the first place, I was clearly voted captain on 1(even tho alan says noone ever voted for me witch is lie) and that Hyo said that they changed their vote after 8 minutes and 30 sec witch according to him is still level 1, when it was really level 4.
      Alan also state in hes ban that green never said he wanted to skip 10 witch he very very clearly say, even tho Alan says he watched replay 2x times with 0.5 speed he missed both than green and pink said i was captain at 1, and that green agreed with me to skip 10.

I also got muted from discord, veto’d from watching games and banned on forum so i had to make a new accounnt. this harassment has to stop! i can submit photo’s again to prove my points once again, Hyo and Alan just threaten with unvouch when i make a good point.

TheSwing
      Participant

ya in the end mods won, when i showed ppl proof of lies, i get banned from fbg.

Hyo

You already had multiple admins (Alan, Hal, Me) explaining this situation to you, detail by detail – Don’t know what else you want to accomplish here (besides twisting everyone’s comments), so over means over.

You’re banned until 18/06 (Feel free to message me after 19/06 or anyone else, and you will be unbanned at that point), however if this behaviour keeps up, we will be moving to a more permanent unvouch (Yesterday alone, you pretty much had arguments with everyone in all of your games – doubt its everyone’s fault, except yours).

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban Appeal number 2’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S