Ban Appeal – swifttarrow

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Appeals Processed Appeals Ban Appeal – swifttarrow

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    swifttarrow
    Participant

sn: swifttarrow
      Ban reason: Left game
      Why you should be unbanned: Got triggered by Shadow grieving during draft. Guy was angry he wasn’t on Brando’s team and then didn’t want to play mid. Then firehosed chat and prevented me from being able to read supnub’s input during draft, so supnub got triggered too.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Fantom.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Fantom.
      Fantom

I understand your frustration and told you as is procedure that we would review the chatlog after game. Shadow has since been banned. I just hope you understand why this isn’t anything we can condone, players leaving games when they’re unhappy or annoyed is a recipe for chaos. However players refusing lanes or roles is also bannable, so in the future please just pause or alert an admin if this happens but we must play the games unless voided by an admin.

You are a respected player with no ban history and thats why your ban was less than it might have been for someone else. If you understand this please respond accordingly and I will process

swifttarrow
        Participant

Got it. Ima just mute Shadow in the future, and this problem goes away.

Fantom

Ban appeal accepted.

Processing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Ban Appeal – swifttarrow’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S