ban appeal yumyumdodo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bimbim
    Participant

yesterday in a game, 1 dc, and orther 2 just leave the game
      [11:57]
      i was the lastone who leave cause i though there was no point for me to stay when i was the only one .
      [11:57]
      and now i got banned for that.
      [11:59]
      idm orther team can upload game for +15 elo. i dont care about -15 elo. but it was clearly i did not break the rules.
      [12:01]
      after ihave a talk with hyo , i know the rules that no matter wat i have to stay in game until both team decide game upload or not , or it will be draw game.
      and this is the rule i read and understand it now. it wont happen second time
      Drawing

If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving before the end of level 20, it is mandatory to !draw the game (unless all players ingame agree to play it on: If 2 or more players want to draw, game will be drawn, and you’re allowed to leave).

If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving after the end of level 20, the game must be played on (unless all players ingame agree to !draw: If 2 or more players want to play, game must be played on, and you’re not allowed to leave).

Both teams may decide draw the game at any point. All players from both teams must verbally agree to the draw before anyone leaves the game. The game will not be uploaded.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

I hope that you ace and hitsu learned that it is not okay to leave after dc untill a clear decision is made. Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban appeal yumyumdodo’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S