Ban bash for yet a game where he grief and ruins on purpose

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests Ban bash for yet a game where he grief and ruins on purpose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whitefox
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Whitefox
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Bash
      Violated Rule(s): grief, gameruin, toxic
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): started from around min 5, bash has made it very clear he dislike me in discord, so when I picked him for my team he decided to grief and ruin the game, he went perma solo and got caught, refuse to teamplay, and overall just ruined our game, super frustrating when whole team is trying, and bash does what he does when he dont like someone.
      Additional Information: This is the third game in 3 days bash has acted like this in games. Matt/pez can vouch for that.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Tomoya.
      • This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Tomoya.
      Whitefox
      Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Whitefox
        Violator’s Warcraft III username: Bash
        Violated Rule(s): grief, gameruin, toxic
        Time of Violation (in-game or replay): started from around min 5, bash has made it very clear he dislike me in discord, so when I picked him for my team he decided to grief and ruin the game, he went perma solo and got caught, refuse to teamplay, and overall just ruined our game, super frustrating when whole team is trying, and bash does what he does when he dont like someone.
        Additional Information: This is the third game in 3 days bash has acted like this in games. Matt/pez can vouch for that.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

Attachments:
        Whitefox
        Participant

replay:

Attachments:
          P0TM
          Participant

!support

Guy didnt communicate at all for the last 3/4 or the game and obviously didnt give a shit about winning or losing this game… annoying to lose like this…
            Also he massively afked and trolled the rehost game yesterday by going -random causing another rmk.
            No idea how he got away with this wasting 9+ ppls 40 mins of time.

Tomoya

approved

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S