Ban boba

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Fieryfox

Your Warcraft III username: fieryfox
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: boba
      Violated Rule(s): refusing to support
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): early game
      Additional Information: Refuses to gank middle, basically ruined the game as sf needed to be dealt with and he was the only one that could do it. Also killsteals from cores.
      This guy been banned for it many times before, im tired of this retarded shit. If he cant play support then he shouldnt be supporting, but he keeps taking it.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Fantom.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Fantom.
      balenciaganboba
      Participant

vosje is just mad because he sucks. he solo lost mid to boyka and just cries all game. he tries to flame me at the time i was something like 5-0-5 with 2 towers killed. im not taking that shit from him while hes feeding. meanwhile hes just calling me retard in DM, in fbg server. and in game. lmao. puh please vosje youre a loser.

people, myself included, have been muted for calling someone “retard” a single time. maybe after a second time. meanwhile, vosje is just going off repeating it over and over as shown in the attached screenshot. the 1-2 times he said it after the game in discord were deleted by admins before i could screenshot.

on my end: look at the game. i stunned. i hexed. i killed. i pushed towers. bought like 10-20 wards. idk what this low life vosje is bitching about. hes nothing but mad over feeding

Attachments:
        Fieryfox

Dude I call you a fucking retard everywhere if you continue ruining games. This is a report on you, not on me, write your own reports dumbass.
          You clearly don’t understand how the matchup sf vs ember works. I asked you for gank and you don’t do it, then when you do something in the game you killsteal enemies. You also steal my creeps with your spells. You played the game solo and don’t even realize it. Go play pubs if you dont want to play with teammates.

balenciaganboba
          Participant

Actually I’ve been banned for calling kobyfish “retard” a single time in a game and reading has been warned for it. meanwhile vosje just goes off the rails bc hes feeding throwing around the “retard” word around incessantly when he has nobody to blame but himself. so is incessant use of “retard” okay now or what? vosje continued using it in discord after the game.

Fieryfox

Forgot the replay, it’s here.

balenciaganboba
              Participant

Doesnt matter who the report is on. the fact that you think the report is on someone else absolves your use of “retard” shows how dumb you are.

you just lost mid to a no shadowraze sf mid and got mad. stay mad and stay bad bro. lmao

balenciaganboba
                Participant

ya my solo game yielded 5 kills 0 deaths 5 assists and 2 towers early on while u were something like 1-3 or worst feeding. good one bro. you dumb or blind or both? ya 10 kill participation = solo play right? lmao. youre on some next level low iq shit. u start smoking whatever jaguars smoking these days also?

balenciaganboba
                  Participant

oh hey there it is. vosje says “Dude I call you a fucking retard everywhere if you continue ruining games.” hes going to continue using retard. so in game, in dm, and in discord server isnt enough. he wants to continue. what a low life.

imagine losing to an sf mid with 0 levels of shadow raze and blaming someone else

balenciaganboba
                    Participant

@ admins kobyfish and other players in many other situations “ruined games” or however you like to describe it. last time i checked, there was a zero tolerance policy for calling others retard, as shown by my previous ban for calling koby a “retard”, regardless of how poorly koby played. hence why i refrain from using “retard” to the best of my ability these days.

here, we have an angry vosje that has nobody to be mad at but himself. hes liberally using it everywhere and has admitted to continuing its use moving forward. you admins have already explained to everyone in fbg that ‘irregardless of the circumstances, there wont be calling others retard/autistic or telling people to kill themselves’. it was stated that there is no justification for any of it.

Fantom

Game Notes:

Boba is flaming a trial unprompted from minute 1, already setting a toxic atmosphere and putting the team in bad spirits.

Minute 1: Vosje dies to tower 1v1 going for first blood, bit sloppy but close fight

Minute 3: Vosje asks for gank mid, but right after there is a massive fight bottom tri-lanes resulting in deaths from both teams and needing a reset

Minute 4:30: Rhasta (boba) does gank, noting he has mana for one spell with invis rune. Is successful gank but vosje does die from SF death spirits.

Minute 6: Rhasta comes back as ember requests but SF goes to jungle, they do get a kill on cent rotating mid, successful play.

Minute 7: Rhasta tps top to save naix, get a kill on dirge. then lightnings to kill morph. ember and naix were close but low hp, can understand the burst but was more than likely not needed there at all.

Minute 9:30: Rhasta saves lightning to get a kill, likely not needed again either. Cent does use ult to try and escape however, so could be rationalized.

Minute 10:00: Vosje calls for gank mid but SF is just creeping neutrals between towers 1/2 out of scourges sightline, so rhasta does not come.

Minute 11:00: Rhasta again uses lightning at very end to finish a kill with two teammates around, probably needlessly.

Minute 14:40: Ember dies to SF at tower with a cent stun, miscalculating his mana. Unnecessary death

Rest of the game is pretty uneventful. Majority are team fights and nothing very noteworthy. Overall analysis, rhasta gameplay was not bad and majority of the time mid (vosje) asked for gank, he obliged. The only major time he didn’t was when SF was not showing and instead he rotated to help top as they were getting pushed. If anything ember played sloppier than rhasta with a few silly deaths. Having said that, rhasta is repeatedly making selfish plays which are too constant to overlook as unfortunate, but it does not seem game ruining.

Both vosje and boba trade toxicity with vosje asking host to drop boba in all chat so he can go play pubs, which of course pisses off boba. At this point boba hadn’t done anything ban worthy or remotely close to, so I can understand his reaction. Even still, boba did set the tone for this lobby with harassing a new trial player forcing the players to ask everyone to try and focus.

Ban request accepted in the following forms:

BalenciagaNBoba = 24hr ban for flaming a trial/general toxicity
                        Vosje_RuLLeZ = 12hr ban for general toxicity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The topic ‘Ban boba’ is closed to new replies.
                      Donate
                      Clan FBG Events
                      May 2024
                      M T W T F S S