ban boyka

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: boyka
      Violated Rule(s): low effort/toxic/flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

I and others have been banned 24-48 hours for calling someone a retard etc just a single or two times in a game. muted in the discord just uttering it.

08:00 Allies Boyka stfu
      08:01 Allies Boyka tard

13:02 Allies Boyka so what
      13:05 Allies Boyka who cares
      13:10 Allies Boyka retard goes mid

gameplay:
      boyka goes top with gyro vs veno and aa. he dies at some point under level 6. repspawns. goes back to the same place. dies again. repeat. low effort.

boyka goes 13 deaths in a 25 minute game on a core hero. if that isnt low effort i dont know what is.

if i can try my best on bh and try to get vision for team and die 12 times in a 45 minute game, then boyka dying 13 times on a core hero in a game thats half as long is obviously low effort. just idly going out to suicide on gyro. atleast with BH i was going out aggressively bc first i needed XP, then to maintain vision/track on enemies. boyka is just feeding on purpose like he does when he gives up.

Attachments:
      Ricefire
      Participant

Send the right replay attachement please

Ricefire
        Participant

Send the right replay attachement please

MustardTiger

Boyka gets his lane taken from Klaus to start the game when he was supposed to go mid and ends up against a duo lane which he dies to once early trying to go for a kill. After he respawns he asks for a rotation repeatedly until finally ww rotates but it is a bit late and he gets his second death. After those deaths he rotates bot and immediately profits a double kill in lane. Afterwards he is sent mid by captain which is the lane he was supposed to start in which is why he called mid a tard and the second time was because Klaus said he was going to go jungle then. He dies mid because he is underleveled so he rotates back top where he dies but draws two into their deaths. The rest of the game is a complete snowball and everyone on the team was dying a lot due to lost lanes from refused assignments as well as a lobby that should have been vetoed due to the player disparity in picks. Rice was 0-10 gb3 was 1-12 red was 1-8 and Klaus only ended positive because he went dagger as sniper and stayed far back in the fights. None of them were reported only Boyka and only after he posted a valid report on you that resulted in a ban. This is clearly retaliatory and it’s clear you did not watch the full game and put effort into making an actual case for a ban. The comparison you make about your treatment for toxic behavior has no evidence and the small amount of chat you did post has no context to it. Finally you were not even a player in this game so what appears to have happened was you got upset about your ban and dug this out and watched the first 6 minutes in an attempt to get a ban back on him.

01:50 Allies RiceFire im2sure2i2ask2gyro2mid
            02:02 Allies RiceFire im sure i said gyro mid anyway
            03:06 Allies Boyka help
            03:07 Allies Boyka top
            03:08 Allies Boyka )
            03:39 Allies Boyka bois
            03:40 Allies Boyka we can
            03:41 Allies Boyka double top
            03:43 Allies RedHawk who do u want
            04:12 Allies Boyka guys?
            04:28 Allies GB3 me top?
            04:31 Allies Boyka hello?
            04:35 Allies GB3 coming
            07:16 Allies Boyka why sniper
            07:17 Allies Boyka nis
            07:19 Allies Boyka mid
            07:27 Allies RiceFire go mid gyreo
            07:47 Allies Klaus ?
            07:57 Allies Klaus i jugnle then
            08:00 Allies Boyka stfu
            08:01 Allies Boyka tard
            12:25 Allies RiceFire i
            12:28 Allies RiceFire sure klaus
            12:29 Allies RiceFire greifing
            13:02 Allies Boyka so what
            13:05 Allies Boyka who cares
            13:10 Allies Boyka retard goes mid

Clear retaliatory ban with very little effort put into an actual case. I would also like to note that even though your claims about your treatment are not proven your personal history of being toxic for pretty much the entirety of your time in the league may have something to do with the mutes and low threshold of tolerance we have for you. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban boyka’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S