ban boyka

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:boyka
      Violated Rule(s): griefing/game throwing/toxic
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game. boyka ended 0-8
      Additional Information: boyka lost mid. went bottom. died. went bottom. died. fed more. we all know they have obs and 4-5 enemies in our jungle. we cant get to their obs or do anything for the time being. he could have jungled in the north. instead, he keeps going bottom and feeding.

Attachments:
      MustardTiger

Game starts and boyka is already unhappy with the lobby distribution but accepts his assignment and is sent mid as necro vs sf. Initial laning goes fine and for most of the time it’s tied first death is to a haste rune around 4:45, but this was not intentional or low effort he does however type -gg afterwards. Around 7 minutes he gets ganked mid, but they end up with a trade. He spends the next few minutes farming bot solo until he is ganked around 13 minutes and dies. After he respawns at around 14 minutes he returns bot to farm again and dies to. After he respawns at around 15 minutes he returns bot again and dies again almost immediately and types -gg again. After he respawns he walks bot again knowing the enemy is there and dies again at a little before 17 minutes. After respawning he buys 7 sentry wards and places them all over their jungle. He misses the next team fight after placing all of the sentries and goes on to farm a dagger until they are pushed at base and lose.

01:00 All Boyka hmm
        01:04 All Boyka nice lobby
        02:26 Allies Boyka i mean wtf is this
        02:27 Allies Boyka lobby
        04:43 Allies NOTpanda boyka nec mid?
        04:55 Allies Boyka i dont care bruh
        05:06 Allies Boyka do whatever u want
        11:50 Allies Boyka -gg
        22:17 Allies Boyka -gg
        24:37 Allies Boyka i can site
        24:38 Allies Boyka at base
        24:41 Allies Boyka np
        32:07 All Boyka most valuable 24 mins in my life
        32:08 All Boyka ever

The deaths were low effort and very avoidable and the warding was outright griefing behavior to buy 7 sentries and place 4 in your own woods and the other 3 within a minute at that stage of the game. It is pretty clear he wanted the game over as soon as possible and was not trying. Boyka will be banned for 2 days for griefing. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban boyka’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S