ban chipskylark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: EnternalFame
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:chipskylark
      Violated Rule(s): no team play
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 13
      Additional Information: early game it was clear enemy sends 4 or 5. they skipped 4 so i kindly asked yellow to upgrade his wyvern and cover send 5. he did not, enemy sent and we wasted huge load wood to up king.
      Then i guess he ignored me which lead to detrimental mistakes later on.

Most notably, income send 13 was called which yellow missed even though team discussed it extensively. Then we barely lost on lvl 18, if we had 2 mids we would hold and win game.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by H4ken.
      Attachments:
      liftwaffe
      Participant

You’re an absolute brainlet and should act accordingly, meaning to shut up. Maybe i should have communicated with the rest of the team that I took it upon myself to silent you, but I didn’t want to give bad vibes. Though, nothing of value was lost that game duo to this mute. I genuinly believe we did better with me having missed your 13 dino call, as an indicator of how atrocious everything that’s put into your keyboard is. The same goes for your suggestions what to do 5.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by liftwaffe.
        ILLG
        Participant

Dude u decided to throw up that game, u almost never spoke (u just said stfu to eternalflame when he asked to cover 5). You muted eternalflame for that, and u ignored the others teammate, so u just skip calls.

Your behavior was not acceptable, escpecially for ur skills and ur lvl.

liftwaffe
          Participant

EF tried to micro me from lvl 2 onwards, unsolicited, so i mute him. Not that it needs justification, nor does why I didn’t speak up. You’re trying to hold me to some higher standard and it’s really silly. I gave you my thoughts when you asked “what you think danny?” and that’s all you can expect from me. Ironically, that’s pretty much all you said that game. Don’t think that i owe you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by liftwaffe.
            Quetra
            Participant

You are allowed to mute players so long as it doesn’t interfere with cooperation with calls etc. In this case it did since you missed the income send on 13. Since I believe it was a mistake I will give just a warning this time but if you miss a call because of a mute in the future it will be a ban, you need to take extra care to pay attention.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘ban chipskylark’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S