Ban duration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

96 hours ban for ragequit, isnt that too much?

36 hours ban for no show, isnt that too much aswell? Despite the fact only people get judged who play with admin together, there are many games people come late and well isnt it unfair?

rq ban 48 hours?
      noshow ban 18 hours?

Isnt that enough?

Many many questions i know

Meshtar
      Participant

Ragequit ban was always 5 days, too much or too little, I don’t really know but no one really complained about its length, cause lihl always considered ragequit the worst thing you can do other than ghosting or maphacking. No show bans were 24 hours before maybe? But even 36 isn’t too much since there is a warning system in place, so it happens only to people who do it often.

ReDRuM
        Participant

36h? That’s one and a half days, that’s like nothing.
          In addition: I get pmed by a lot of people when people don’t show and warn also after it happened. So there is no need that an admin is signed.

I agree with Meshtar, ragequit is probably the worst thing you can do. And also 4 days should be okay – maybe you think about it twice next time before you ragequit.

But I have an easy solution: Just don’t ragequit and show up for signed games. It can be easy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban duration’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S