ban for jaguar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    carlo_rossi
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:carlo_rossi
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:jaguar

Violated Rule(s):griefing, no effort, went to go play lod after game was over

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1:34-1:38, 2:07-2:10, 9:10-9:15, 10:48-11:42, 13:10-13:40, 17:02-17:26

Additional Information: at 1:34-1:38, me (tc), Pink (dusa), Jag (vs) doesnt use stun til after i died, was full mana and health when fight started. 2:07-2:10, he was kiting the wd, didnt use stun til after a couple of hits while i am waiting for him to stun so i can combo. 9:10-9:15, me and jag coming mid to help, he stuns the low WD and not the undying and hits the tower once and starts running away from 3v1 fight vs undying. 10:48-11:42, me and dusa are bot pushing, a 4 man gank came bot and me and dusa die, clock tps in to help from top and dies, jag is mid farming and not even bothering to walk or tp bot to protect our HC. 13:10-13:40, clock gets into fight mid, me and vs come from top river, i stun and ulti while vs comes in and stuns the undying for ks and starts walking away from fight after without swapping anyone to save, at this point i am titled. 17:02-17:26, i stun the sky mid and jag comes mid to swap the undying instead and gets us all killed. at this point i really want to watch more because i know he was low efforting and after game was over he got banned and went stright to LoD queue, if jag doesnt want to try and play LoD more, he should be unvouched or at least trail if he low efforts so game can end faster. he been doing it this season and as you can see has over 200 games in LoD. not hard to see where he cares to play.

Attachments:
      Fieryfox

First 9 minutes, not really too mentionable. Carlo you played pretty bad too.

9:15: stuns wd at 50 hp, pretty bad.
        11:40: you guys suiciding bot, why blame jag? Jaguar played it right by farming and getting xp, he was lowest lvl and didnt have the tome.
        13:20: agreed, was grief
        17:10: bad play, not grief

You guys blamed him for things that was not his fault.
        He didn’t play like he didn’t try. He had some good moments and some bad. A little bit of grief was there, but only a few specific moments like i mentioned above.

On another note. Jaguar did a good job warding, you hardly warded at all carlo. I think you need to focus more on your own gameplay because you’ve got a lot to improve on. Jaguar was also not the first to gg and kept playing until the end. Just cus he plays LoD more than dota doesn’t mean he ruins in dota. I think if you treat him better he might play more dota if that’s your issue.

He was banned for 2 hours and I think that’s fine cus of the few critical moments he didnt play the game, but other than that I think he didnt grief.

Ban request: Denied

Processed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban for jaguar’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S