Ban frostless

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Stinkypez
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Frostless
      Violated Rule(s): Game ruin/griefing, rage buyback 2x, resulting in die-back 2x
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

Frostless starts the game by offering no advice/input into draft. Later, he complains about draft.
      He plays just fine up until about 10mins, where he dies mid. Blames lack of dust on me, even thought my TP was finished after he died. Note, he had slot for dust as well.

11:20 he solo runs past t1 bot tower and dies, and blames me for some reason. “I love playing with matt”. All other allies are trying to take down the t1. He then rage buy backs with no TP. Walks to lane, and dies again.

22:20: teamfight mid t1 breaks out, i sprout which probably wasn’t best call but it wasnt to intentionally trap him. He had an ursa on him and our dusa had ulted. Teamfight ended up being a good trade on our half, but becasue he died, accuses me of not trying.

25:15 dies and insta-buy backs. TP’s bot and attempts to push highground for some reason. Plays cocky, running across map, up until 26:40 where he dies again top sentinel t2 with no other allies present.

We all know frost is a good player, but he played carelessly and its evident he didn’t put much effort into the game. Buying back and losing all that gold when there is no reason to do it is, in my opinion, griefing.

His flames were unwarranted and the grief he put himself through was self-inflicted.

Attachments:
      MustardTiger

Frostless is quiet during the draft, but input is not mandatory and it is up to the captain to pick and assign and for the players to live with it; if they want more input they should speeak up during the draft. He takes his hero no complaints and starts out the game very well taking mid tower early and rotating well getting a killing spree before his first death. There was nothing you could have done about his first death and the complaint about dust was more likely that you could have gotten the kill on clinkz if you did have it, but it was a moot complaint in regards to his situation. The incident at 11:20 went exactly as you explained it; he overextends behind t1 tower after getting a kill then gets trapped when enemy tps then blames you for no reason then buys back and joins team fight again and dies again. Frostless plays well the next 10 minutes getting kills, taking towers, and playing with the team. The incident at 22:20 was a mistake on your part with the sprout which was not intentional, but definitely got him killed and the team fight was a tie at best in the end. The incident at 25:15 and 26:40 go exactly as you explained it; he dies and buys back immediately at 25:15 then tps bot to push then moves towards top killing creep waves until he is caught at 26:40 by their entire team with no teammates even close to him which looks like intentional feeding. At 31:40 he is way ahead of the team fighting a team push and dies for no reason resulting in losing mid rax. The next team fight ends the game top.

16:53 Allies Frostless furi
        16:55 Allies Frostless what aoubt buy fcking dust
        17:02 Allies Matt sure was in base
        17:05 Allies Matt is in base*
        17:33 Allies Matt frost
        17:35 Allies Matt u got spot for dust too hehe
        17:59 Allies Matt they
        18:00 Allies Matt tp
        18:12 Allies Frostless i cannot play with matt
        18:17 Allies Frostless insanity
        18:19 Allies Matt ???
        18:23 Allies Souljase b
        18:28 Allies Matt ami why you died there?
        23:08 Allies Frostless -gg
        29:26 Allies Frostless im so fcking happy
        29:27 Allies Frostless we have furion
        29:38 Allies Frostless its such a retarded pick i dont evne know if u losing on purpose
        29:40 Allies Frostless or just that briandead
        29:44 Allies Frostless impressive either way
        29:51 Allies Matt sorry, you didnt offer any advice during draft!
        30:07 Allies Frostless we would literally win if we had mimmic pit lord
        30:16 Allies Matt why you such a crybaby frost
        30:17 Allies Matt every game rofl
        32:32 Allies Matt why
        32:34 Allies Matt thats your second bb
        32:55 Allies Matt tell me
        32:57 Allies Matt why every hard game
        33:00 Allies Matt is a struggle for u
        33:48 Allies Matt xd
        34:35 All Frostless can we swap offlaners
        34:36 All Frostless Please
        35:57 All Matt ur lucky my mid dieback 2x
        36:00 All Matt guys goin through ti
        39:14 Allies Matt why grief the game
        39:16 Allies Matt frostless
        39:18 Allies Matt i dont undersatnd

Frostless will be banned for 2 days for griefing and toxic behavior. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ban frostless’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S