Ban Holybear

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: holybear
      Violated Rule(s):
      1) refuses to play hero captain assigned. during pause captain said play bm. unpause he buys items for thrall and refused until after a lot of arguing and flaming
      2) spends the entire game flaming me and everyone telling us to suck his dick etc etc. complaining he has to play on my team.
      3) buys a separate courier
      4) not sure about this one but Pez claimed holybear used his hero under shared control
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Minute 0-8 because game is only 8 minutes long
      Additional Information:

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by aimskjs.
      Attachments:
      aimskjs
      Participant

I watched replay and my decision is officially warn holybear for flame and poor manner. Holybear will be banned if he continues playing with poor behavior.

To. balenciaganboba and other player.

We had an admin ricefire in game. But he was on the other team and couldn’t read your chat. If any player does excessively flame or have poor manner, please request our admin to address the game. We will warn the player and will ban the player if he ignores warning.

If you have no admin in game, someone will need to warn the player in manner. If your warning (only when admin isn’t in a game) is ignored and the player continues flaming to other, feel free to report here. We will review it. Thanks

Denied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ban Holybear’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S