Ban Javiercar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheVictian
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Victian
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: javiercar
      Violated Rule(s): afk and or game ruin
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 1, 2
      Additional Information: games starts and after rolls I immediately suggest wars. we go for wars, blue(javiercar) misses. And as if randomly afk’ing on 1 wasn’t bad enough he freeleaks lvl 2 right after. And no it was no unlucky leak 1 or 2 freeleak. It was something like 12 units leaked. Just utterly careless or trying to make us lose for whatever reason.
      Enemy scouts our turrets, double disciple and just sends murgs 3. Game is dead after and we sell.

Lately the TK plays in fbg are just getting out of hand really. I ve seen so many missed wars lately its sick. I can forgive the occasional afk but combined with the careless freeleak on 2 it basically feels like he wanted to lose.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Balthazier.
      sweatheart
      Participant

This javiarcar guy have tked me so many times that i started avoiding him. I dont understand is he that bad or just he intentionally soft tk players. I support this brq.

Balthazier

AFK: At start of the round you want lvl 1 send. This is more than enough to stay focussed for warrior send. Blue missed send here.

Banned for 24 hours.

Game ruin: Seeing the discussion after the missing send, i’m inclined to believe he was unsure on how to proceed. I don’t believe he leaked intentionally.

Banrequest is approved.

Processed.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Balthazier.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban Javiercar’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S