ban jiren

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alphawolf
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: alphawolf#8887
      Violated Rule(s): flaming for wrong things early/mid game
      Time of Violation: 26:11 jiren says I “charged wrong hero again” meaning I charged the sf instead of es but I didn’t charge sf at all lol, we were just running away, later I charged es which was the right hero so I don’t know what jiren talking about
      31:26 jiren says “why are you doing this” meaning why did we initiate the fight, he seemed to be talking to me but I didnt initiate the fight, I charged after it started, and I was last to die so idk?
      40:22 jiren and larry wants me to save jugg + venge vs 4 heroes, but jugg was clearly alive, so they wanted me to save a venge suppport vs 4 heroes meaning i’d just feed a death, I watched replay and this is a big WTF move? clearly they were wrong but they flamed me for it? jiren says I was afk wanting me to charge.
      Additional Information: team was toxic to me whole game except bash, oversoul asked to control my hero at 21:52, even tho he wanted me to gank a skele king near tower with reincarn and I was expecting his whole team to teleport to save skele, whole early mid game was just wtf?

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by alphawolf.
      • This topic was modified 4 months ago by alphawolf.
      • This topic was modified 4 months ago by MustardTiger.
      Attachments:
      Teshin
      Participant

Additionally, flaming isn’t when I say “he charged wrong hero” or “he didnt drop sentry, once again”. Thats not flaming.
        Flaming is when I said “here comes the useless trash griefing mirana 20 sec late again”.
        Please understand the difference.

MustardTiger

After reviewing the full chatlog there is not sufficient evidence of flaming just lots of borderline judgement statements that you did not agree with. These things may annoy you and may be true or not true, but they do not cross the line into clear flaming. The things he said to bash towards the end of the game will be taken into consideration in future reviews and is clear flaming as stated by teshin himself. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban jiren’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S