ban kunuxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jisef
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: jisef
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: kunuxx
      Violated Rule(s): intentionally didnt follow the send call on 20
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): levle 20
      Additional Information:

he was also semi afk early game, latepushes throughout. failed to leak for team on level 13 for 14 send, which he recognized and apologized for. im all fine with that, shit happens but then you cant have a big mouth later on with bottom elo and challenge calls when i made it super clear that i support greens call and he has to follow it by rules of elo.

call is firelod, 2 kraken, auras, mass
      kunuxx sends: demon, firelord, 2kraken? small mass? – obviously leading to mass split.
      killershan same tk: sends demon, 2kraken, mass since they both just disagree on fl over demon.

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 9 months ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      dpteacher

Hi,

there is a lot going on but its clear from level 1 , that green is the caller for that game. Sure you guys can argue whether x or y is good or bad but in the end you have to follow the captains call even though you think its bad. If you dont want this to happen, veto the captain call at beginning and make it a team based game where you discuss in a harmless way what to do. This didnt happen.

killershan and kunuxx both banned for 4 hours since its your both first incident. I know you guys can do better, and I hope you understand my decision. Feel free to make an appeal request.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban kunuxx’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S