Ban on markus and ricefire for admin abuse. warn m4 for trying to dodge

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests Ban on markus and ricefire for admin abuse. warn m4 for trying to dodge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: markus and ricefire
      Violated Rule(s): admin abuse for markus/ricefire. m4 for trying to dodge the game when the realm didnt roll his way, then pressuring EU host to override standard procedure/rules
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

10 people qued. que popped. 5:5 na and eu. realm was rolled, NA came up. people immediately start crying.

one of many examples:

M4ster — Today at 9:31 AM
      just do eu pls
      they all agree
      BalenciagaNBoba — Today at 9:32 AM
      fake news i dont agree.
      M4ster — Today at 9:32 AM
      if not i sit

The rule has always been to decide first before the roll. Once a realm is chosen you cant just dodge because you risked it and then dont like the outcome after the fact.

Now that the realm has rolled and m4+other eus are bitching and crying, ricefire and markus decide to ignore the roll, and host EU anyways. m4 keeps saying “everyone is okay with it” when clearly everyone is not, me being the obvious example.

If ricefire, markus, and m4 dont get penalties this would be the most ridiculous shit. I and everyone else would simply dodge after a realm is rolled unfavorable. In addition, people why even roll realm at all if admins like ricefire and markus abuse and ignore shit. If all 5 NA players on an NA roll agree to EU then sure, but here atleast one NA player (me) didnt so what the actual fuck

Additional Information:

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by balenciaganboba.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Fantom.
      balenciaganboba
      Participant

when realm is rolled, 99% of the rest of fbg and i just join. whats wrong with these 2

Fantom

M4ster is a unique case, and at this point the only player we’ve allowed an exception to be made as far as ping. We all know his situation and where he lives, he barely gets decent ping playing on EU, and has proven enough times that we trust his judgement to not play NA. As for Rice and Markus, they didn’t do anything malicious here… Rice is an NA player himself, so he had nothing to gain by trying to play this on EU.

Having said that, they should be more thorough in checking to make sure everyone is on board. I would like to state that you have previously been okay with this in the past, but I am in agreement that just because you agree to it once, does not require you to always agree to EU realm. If NA wins fair and square then it should be played on that realm. Any player other than M4ster has to play when a realm is queue popped, but him trying to say everyone agreed when it was just not true is wrong. In the future we will adhere to the same rules as we have, if you are in queue you are required to play. This was not a queue, this was a randomizer and while we adhere to same rules M4ster like I stated is the only player we currently allow an exception too.

In conclusion, I will warn M4ster to not try and deceive players into forcing an EU lobby as that is deceptive and unfair and be more aware of the possibility of NA lobbies, though he has done a good job up to this point. Rice and Markus perhaps took the word of M4ster without thorough checking but they had no malicious intent or desire to punish any of the players. It has been addressed and reminded in private of how we address this situation but that will be the only “punishment”.

If you do see someone other than M4ster trying this feel free to report and it will be dealt with.

Processing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban on markus and ricefire for admin abuse. warn m4 for trying to dodge’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S