ban peachtree for griefing/trolling/low efforting

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests ban peachtree for griefing/trolling/low efforting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Teshin
    Participant

Suddenly my hardcarry Luna started selling items like HOTD and started buying mass dragonlances. Classic meme peach game. Sorry bout no timestamps, but it gives me an error when I try to open the replay, so I just hope it works for you.

PeachTree
      Participant

i didnt sell my items to mass buy lances. i got extra lances when i saw we can end the game. i told my panda to join mid push but he stay top farming isntead of ending game, so it didnt work out. I even sold some of them when i saw i needed to buy another items for us to win.

maybe the build was sub-optimal, but it worked out fine, since i was by far the biggest dmg dealer in the team. i think i did rampage last team fight which led to win.

its kinda weird report since everyone knows you cant get banned for ”bad items” if you end of winning the game. I griefied 0 in that game, just sub-optimal items due to my offlaner not joining mid fight.

Hugs and kisses: peachy boo

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by PeachTree.
        • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by PeachTree.
        Attachments:
        MustardTiger

If you actually wanted to report this game you would have done it a week ago when it happened instead of today after a bad game with Peach. This report feels retaliatory since it came right after a loss with Peach on your team and not in the spirit of actually feeling slighted by that game especially considering you ended up winning. Honestly there would have been a ban had it been reported when it happened, but this report is too far removed from the actual events to be taken seriously. The reason you can’t open the replay is because it’s not even your replay it’s Rice’s from the upload which you can fix by creating the pathway for the map file that Rice uses for his maps. The replay isn’t even from your team’s perspective so we have no chatlog to use for context in the review. The from memory recount of what happened a week ago is not sufficient to review. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban peachtree for griefing/trolling/low efforting’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S