ban peachtree

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Shadow
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Peachtree
      Violated Rule(s): Malicious spell use
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (30:10)
      Additional Information: This particular game we were well behind and losing almost all team fights. The only way to winning was me split pushing as arc warden. I was successfully split pushing and even when the enemy wiped our team they could not push since they had to defend their base. I was perhaps the sole reason the enemy could not finish the game and the only chance we had at turning things around. At the most crucial moment of the game when the enemy has bot lane pushed far i was split pushing top, waiting to drop the almost dead t2 top tower where i can then rax freely (or make the enemy team tp back to defend) which would enable me to tp bot and push out once again. Peach to be a troll like he always does asks me if i want to be tp’d with him. I tell him no. He initiates a pitlord tp right into the creeps that are infront of two enemy heroes much stronger than us. I tell him no and continue running away from him. He is literally chasing me to get me into his tp. Im now running into trees just to dodge him but he wont stop and finally the tp goes off with me inside and right into the enemies grasp. We both get violently killed and he then blames me saying i didnt use a field THAT WAS ON COOLDOWN. After this the entire game goes downhill. The enemy gets a rax because of this and we have no chance at splitting because they now pushed out the other lanes. He ruined the only chance by grief tp’ing us into enemy and im not sure why when we were holding out just fine. If he had not done this we would never have lost a rax because i would have still been top pushing

32:19 Allies PeachTree wana tp?
      32:22 Allies Shadow np
      32:23 Allies Shadow no
      32:30 Allies PeachTree HJAha
      32:36 Allies Shadow ok
      32:37 Allies Shadow im reporting u
      32:39 Allies PeachTree fucking field
      32:40 Allies PeachTree man
      32:40 Allies Shadow after this game
      32:40 Allies PeachTree please
      32:43 Allies Bash lmaoo
      32:43 Allies Shadow i didnt have it
      32:45 Allies PeachTree one time
      32:46 Allies PeachTree all i ask
      32:46 Allies Shadow i just used on top topwer

He even laughs like its funny. Please watch replay to see how hard i tried to avoid his tp and he still trolled. He knows better as a t1 that it was the worst possible decision.. Even if i field’ed we cant run out of the field or kill them so we still will die once we try to run.. And he knew i was split pushing but still tried to take me back to a useless fight.

Attachments:
      PeachTree
      Participant

The only way i can answer to this report is by a poem

To wish you hadn’t done a thing
        Is not a good feeling
        To be filled with remorse about this thing
        Can hold you back from truly living

You can’t go back and change the past
        By doing this you’re making mistakes last
        Learn what you can and move on
        Today is the breaking of a new dawn.

We all do bad tps at times
        But regret should not be only advice
        Start again this very day
        Don’t let yesterday’s regret stay.

MustardTiger

I watched the whole situation myself and since it is the only thing being reported for the game there won’t be a full recount of everything that happened. You did ask not to be tped and he chased you down to take you there whether or not he knew what would happen. It did result in negative impact towards your chances of winning so it is griefing given the context. Peach will be banned for 1 day for griefing as it was only a single instance and his first offense this season and of course the poem. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban peachtree’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S