ban reduction alex-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex-
    Participant

Hello guys, I know im on the radar since couple of days since im the perma visitor on the banlist, but as i said for the last game and talked with bornsinner, one of my family members pulled the cable of the router. dat happened around 9 minute mark ingame. Considering game was rmked without any disadvantages for noones team I feel the ban durations for me getting out of hand.
      I know I dropped once last week after I just got unbanned but, sorry the last game I got banned for 96 hours was a admin dropping on 11 min mark because I left, now i dropped before 10 and the same admin bans me for another 96 hours. I know it feels strange but I dont c how I get another warning + instant ban even tho most of my games wasnt even beyond 10 min mark when shit happened.

I’m just very sorry for wasting anyones time during those rmks, thank you.

yomiked
      Participant

apology not accepted

Hyo

You’ve had a lot of disconnects lately (even during the marathon event, we removed your ban and you dc’ed twice in less than 24h), so ban will remain as it is.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban reduction alex-’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S