ban req hectic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

i had 2 disconnects on level 1 today (few seconds after rolls showed) but unforetunately i was reported and banned.

before i was banned, i did sign for a next game (ban commes in effect later, but its also lifted later so eligible to play).

i had a disconnect immediately after load another time unforetunately – before rolls, as was also confirmed by other players. hectic however swapped me out, and kicked me out of lobby too which is against the rulles.

DarkKnight
      Participant

i have noticed, he absolutely lied in chat as well that its been 5 mines lobby up without me joining.

and i see he is lihl-candidate : breaking so many rulles at once should surely result in longer break

Attachments:
        Hyo

You disconnected twice prior to this incident, and you disconnect a 3rd time – I won’t warn or ban anyone for not wanting to start a game with you a 4th time, and ending in the same result again: Next time, fix your connection and ensure it’s stable before continuously joining games, and dropping (may it be before or after rolls)… common sense.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban req hectic’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S