ban req OneTKMan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: EternalFame
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Erics
      Violated Rule(s): trolling / flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): trolling whole game, then insulted me on lvl 10
      Additional Information: he is insulting me every single game. (previous ~3 out of ~4 games made an exception because i had complained someone to talk with him, but if you look past 20 games with me and him, i bet you will find he has insulted me first in 15 of these – havent exactly counted, but it has made me an impression he does it every single one)

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
      Attachments:
      grant323
      Participant

I will speak to eric about his Micromanaging and Miscommunication with the team not asking for advice to play as a team instead of trying to Micro the whole game.

I don’t think it’s a ban but if you have more replays you can upload I don’t mind looking at them ..

EricS
        Participant

Is this a joke?

I didnt troll or flame anything, yet after blind send 4 EF starts laying into me as if blind calls are science and never risk..

Then I ask him why he goes 6-0 and well, in general he is flaming at me and I flame back and we have this back and forth I believe.

If he stops insulting me I will surely stop insulting him.

Regards
          EricS

grant323
          Participant

Erics I watched the whole replay the whole game you where trying to Micromanage his lane, you even called the enemy team was coming 14 which they didn’t then you called the enemy team is coming 16 which they didn’t.. it can go both ways but best is you play your lane and let him play his lane if there is a problem that he is tking then this forum is always open and I am always here.

So please don’t micromanage anyone unless they ask for help everyone plays different not everyone is perfect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban req OneTKMan’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S