ban request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eloking
    Participant

I refuse to push past 7/3 post 10. Ace/elder disagree, Ace takes too far.
      Perhaps I need ban too for not pushing as ace/elder request, but my understanding is everyone is responsible for their own lane ultimately. If this is disagreed ban us both please.

Still sent 2600 and they no holders..

Attachments:
      eloking
      Participant

Your Warcraft III username:
        Violator’s Warcraft III username:
        Violated Rule(s): being a dick
        Time of Violation (in-game or replay): post level 10
        Additional Information:

Ace_of_Spades
        Participant

Basically he stayed 7/3 AGAINST team call. Then he started blaming my 7/3 on 10 (killed 2 velens) and that was his reason for stay 7/3 after 10. I was actually 7/6 after 10 so his shit blaming triggered me and i told him the following AMAZING INSULTS:

1) ur shit 2) u suck 3) nerd 4) clueless nab

I wanna see how staying 7/3 against team call but saying those big personal offenses turns in me banned for life and he victimized….

eloking
          Participant

Had nothing to do with your 7/3 for 10, and your badgering started well before I said anything. I stayed cos they were low val and died 15 to zxv which I sent, all we needed was redundancy holder if one got hit with infernal to prevent race.

All I said after much provocation was your 7/3 at 10 was shit. A sentiment expressed by elder at the time.. But yeah 2 out of 3 on practical freehold with perfect focus, gj I guess?

Is there an ignore command implemented yet to avoid situations like these?

Ace_of_Spades
            Participant

A command to ignore all team wanting u to push? 😀

The provokation was initially yours, that when all ur team ask you to push u just say “no ty” and stay on ur own.

U rlly feel hurted because i called u noob? Oh no ace called me noob!!! ima get him ban!!!

Let me tell u something: U ARE NOOB!! -> now go cry papa that he called you noob! such an evil!

ReDRuM
              Participant

Commenting the replay:
                Eloking was with all his arguments right: He saved enough to send 2600 on 15, wood had to come from elder (EA) and ace (mw/engi/obli). I totally agree that Ace 7/3 on 10 was not the best decision even though he killed 2 boss (really low send). Your job in this game was to provide wood with 2 pd/rev rolls.

Eloking explained it reasonable on arena why he stays 7/3 and that he has banked enough. Because you and eld3r disagree you start to flame him from pre arena until end of level 13. He even asked you to let it go but you just can’t stop to flame him with some kind of disrespect. Eld3r disagreed too but he kept it in a mannered way. That was a bit too much.

Banned for 24h – flaming is rather minor.

Processed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘ban request’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S